1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

Re: CORE DS

I agree. We will see how CORE stacks up with Moon. Moon should be out first.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think some people don't know how prescious time is...

3. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Time is the most precious thing in life.

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yes it is...

well some of those features are in Draon QUest IX, which is another game that was delayed! :p lol
    cant wait until the end of 2009, when all of the good DS games are already out (hopefully)

5. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

http://kotaku.com/5115446/jump-festa-2009-hands+on-impressions-with-dragon-quest-ix-slime-ds-stand--speaker

March 29th, 2009. Thanks for the info, looks like a great game!

6. DragonQuester

Yep, trust me! It is! :D lol

I am DragonQuester :p

7. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

LOL, took me a second to get that one ;)

8. Barathrum

lol...

9. DragonQuester

Well Black Sigil and Dragon Quest IX/Dragon Quest V are the only RPGs im looking forward to right now, and well (kind of) CORE.. I kind of lost my feeling of playing CORE after the long wait

10. Barathrum

im looking forward to Moon, it's better than CORE, does moon have wifi? please say yes.

11. DragonQuester

Well I googled "Moon DS WIFI" but all that came up was
    Harvest moon ds 2 WIFI viedo 2 - AOL Video
    So im not sure..
    I checked IGN, and only found these:

General Features

* Renegade Kid's patented formula of sick and twisted FPS adventure features a cinematic storyline and white-knuckle shooting action
    * Built on the Renegade Engine 2.0, Moon delivers rich environments and robust FPS gameplay that screams at a blistering 60 FPS
    * Collect alien artifacts and challenge insane difficulty levels to unlock premium hidden content - only the hardcore need apply
    * Annihilate alien hostiles as you rip up the lunar landscape in your turret-equipped buggy, or pilot the Remote Access Droid to delve into the Moon's darkest corners
    * Deliver Major Kane's style of intergalactic diplomacy as you wield powerful alien technology like the Lepton Spread - a particle shotgun that can tear your enemies a new black hole

So im not too sure :(

12. Barathrum

i don't think there is Wifi which sucks, i went to gamestop.com and no big blue wifi circle

13. DragonQuester

Well i just hope that atleast single player would be awesome! I cant wait for Moon now, because of the date... So close

14. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Nah, time is fine, but games are the most precious things in life.

Both CORE and MOON have good graphics, i wonder which one has better gameplay... cant wait to play it.

15. DragonQuester

To me, i thought CORE looked and felt better.. But due to the "turn of events" I'd have to say I like Moon now, because the developers arent just relaxing. They are giving us a good gaming experience within a great and quick time limit. However, the CORE developers can suck my a** if they delay it one more damn time.

16. Barathrum

CORE is better cause it has wifi

17. DragonQuester

Wifi as in multiplayer right?
    Because I dont remember the stupid developers stating that CORE has Nintendo Wifi Connection.

(If they did include Nintendo Wifi Connection, that would kind of be worth the wait)

18. Barathrum

Yes multiplayer worldwide not just like in one room. Nice DBZ pics BTW.

19. azmi_mumin

azmi_mumin Member

Okay... So I didn't read that article and anybody who aren't working in the electronic gaming industry AND haven't read that article would plausibly uttered the same concoction as me.

But as the article said, "Going gold is the term used in the video game industry when all of the testing and functionality of the game has been completed and approved for manufacturing", it does sound that any game could be declared GOLD even if it's still in its beta release and not a full-fledged one fit for manufacturing.

Hence, my argument that the game ain't done still stands.

20. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Noway studios site is very slow..