1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

Re: CORE DS

i dont know why anyone would be stupid enough to hold back an anticipated release like this right before christmas

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Maybe it isn't ready?

3. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

Websites: I checked the following websites and this is what I found:

Amazon is still not selling the game; "Out of stock" (Never In Stock)
    Gamestop has removed the game from their website; no where to be found under any section.
    Toys-R-Us website has no mention of the game on their website.

Phone: I called the following stores and asked about CORE, here is what I was told:

-Toys-R-Us said it was not released and they had no information on a release date. The guy had never heard of the game.

-Gamestop said there was no game currently in their system by that name, both C.O.R.E. and CORE. The guy said he had heard the game was going to be released a few months ago and has heard nothing since. He said it must have been removed from the gamestop inventory system because it was in there at one point, and now there is nothing. Because of this he said the game must have been pushed back many months, and not to expect it anytime soon.

Then it clicked. This is graffiti entertainment, the makers of Black Sigil. Remember Black Sigil? The game that was suppose to be released 3/4 of a year ago?! Ya, I think that March 09 release date someone posted may not be to far off track. What the hell do the guys at graffiti entertainment do all day, sit around and get high? Its obvious whatever they are doing, its not programming games! I understand delay's but don't keep setting release dates you can't keep.

4. Loonylion

developers don't set release dates, publishers do.

5. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

http://noway-studio.com/US/

Look under news!!!!

Release Date: Feb 24 2009!!!! Posted this morning. Total BS.

Amazon also has Black sigil's release date as Dec 19th (Tomorrow), but Gamestop does not have it in the system. Guess that one will be one more delayed as well. Total crap.

6. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

'Nuff said

7. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

I would rather them take their time than to release a half done game. I dislike it when they push back release dates. I hate it when they put out crappy games that got rushed out the door to fast.

8. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

it looks pretty ready to me at least from the multiplayer gameplay video posted earlier in this thread

9. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

OK SERIOUSLY THIS IS PURE BULLS**T! I was waiting for the f**ken game since Halloween, and then i was pissed about it being pushed to christmas time.. Now Febuary? What kind of Bullcrap is this? I am so pissed right now, f***en Graffiti entertainment... My ass

10. sinisterorland

sinisterorland New Member

WOW It took almost or more than 2 years since the game's announcement. Maybe there's some problem with the publisher. I thought the game was released in europe?

11. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

How long does it take to make a DS GAME... not like its really really great graphics or gameplay or anything...

12. Loonylion

a long time, games contain tens of thousands of lines of code.

13. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

I hadn't heard of the this game until I saw this thread several weeks ago - I was jazzed then since it looked pretty sweet. If it was released in Eur or Aus (or some other English dominate country), then we should still be able to get the ROM (Y/N?).

I don't like the push backs either but I also don't want a bad game. Problem now is the game is getting hyped up and our expectation level is rising almost to a point they can't live up to. Damn'd if they do / Damn'd if they don't.

14. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

They continue this, and no one is going to buy this, people will wait so long it will be forgotten. Its probably going to lose to Moon, people will buy that and not have enough for C.O.R.E. I dont even feel like getting it anymore.

15. waylonn

GTA:Chinatown Wars has 800000, if I remember correctly. Biggest DS at the moment, and it's still in development. Just Amazing.

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You could say tens of thousands for DS games, however, console games will a lot more. Definitely.

17. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well i was hoping to get this game before christmas, but my hopes have died now... i am looking forward to moon now

18. waylonn

Just imagine how much the XBOX360 and PS3 games have.

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The 360 and PS3 don't have many games... Perhaps 700 all together that is including unheard of and shovelware games...

20. Loonylion

he's talking about lines of code in a game, not how many games the consoles have.

besides DS is the shovelware console.