1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. regular_gamer

regular_gamer Active Member

Re: CORE DS

well, it might have wifi. Now Im not sure. Gamestop released a box cover on their site, and its got the big blue shiny WIFI badge on it...
    [​IMG]

we'll just have to wait and find out, it should be coming out on DEC 16

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i hope it does.. if not, single player and multiplayer with my friends will entertain me for QUITE a while....

Dec 16 is only 4 days away... and the rom hopefully should release on Dec 17, because it'll take a while for the rom to come out, unless someone already is creating the dump :D lol well i just hope these days go fast...

3. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

WIFI Play ?

YES !!

QUAKE 2 LOOK ALIKE GAME, IM GOING TO OWN !!!

i cant wait now, i want this game

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Sometimes you act really strange, y'know that? But eh, what am I to say that, i'm worse :p

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Haven't been waiting for this game much, since I've been occupying myself with other things, although I will definitely get this once out. (oh and hi regular_gamer).

6. DragonQuester

wow multiplayer match looks pretty cool, but the graphics dont look as smooth as single player.. :p whatever, i just want this to be released soon

7. regular_gamer

regular_gamer Active Member

I drew it out with some rectangle tools in The Gimp. Let me see if I can extract it into a transparent .gif for you...
    [​IMG]
    This is just the outline, let me see if I can get it looking a bit more like the official thing...
    30 minutes later:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (I used a plasma noise effect to get the random splatter effect...) Let me know if you need anything modified, or if you want the original XCF files so you can mod it yourself :)

(oh, and Hi Anandjones :D)

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

hmm gotta wait like 3 days til its out

9. DragonQuester

well we arent sure if someone will actually make the dump but i doubt that someone wouldnt :D lol, i just keep checking romulation each day to see what new releases came out...

10. 1Blacks1

OMFG !! Im Definatly lookin for it 2 play this game on WIFI if it does, THis game is the new Quake 2 DS, Serious. Im on a Happy shit right now.

LOLZ

11. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Wow Great! I'll be googling now...

12. DragonQuester

Hopefully it should come out tommorow (when my report cards are coming :() lol :p

13. Barathrum

LOL i got 4.17 HA

14. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Then you can't play the game, you got punishments for your bad marks :p

15. 1Blacks1

LLOLL !!

Thats cold dude

16. DragonQuester

lol its true..

haha, i got my report card today, and i got two 60s, two 70s, three 80s, and one 90... wow, i'll just hide my DS when my mom comes in the room...

and damn, CORE is not even out... how can my day get ANY worse?!?! Grrr.... those b*****ds better not have lied about the release date AGAIN

17. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

Yep. Seems to be delayed AGAIN. I am not surprised. Delaying a game over and over seems to be the trendy thing to do these days. I may be missing something but I can not find it on the gamestop website at all. Moon is there now and says 1/6/09. I searched for CORE and C.O.R.E and got nothing. Nothing under new releases or soon releases.

Amazon has it listed as Released Dec 16, 2008 (Today) but says the following: "Temporarily out of stock: Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.."

The thing is it was never in stock!

The game maker's website does not say released or delayed. Screw them. At least post something for people.

Oh well. Plenty of good stuff to play like Runefactory 2 and Chrono.

/Boltaction.

18. DragonQuester

holy s***, i checked all these websites and all of them said Dec 16.. however, i dont remember which site it was but i came across this site saying CORE was coming out in March 2009?!?!? I seemed pissed, but its kind of hard to believe that crap.. so i just will wait and wait for a few weeks and see if someone develops a dump fo this game so i can get my anger over with, with the stupid developers who are taking ages... *THERE IS NO EMOTICON THAT CAN EXPRESS WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!* (except if there was an angry emoticon) :p lol

19. Barathrum

what!?! i swear that gamespot said Dec. 16... or did it change again? And amozon is just one site... thye probably didn't even get them yet...

20. DragonQuester

yeah, i dont believe that site that said march 2009... well we'll all just have to hope that this will come out sometime between this or next week...

Wow, still nothing... i dont know what to think anymore... :-\ :'( GRRR