1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Re: CORE DS

holy crap, luminious arc 2 came out!! Wow, thanks RomUlation!!!

2. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

far from it actually. its from the same guys as no more heroes, its kinda like a puzzle action game

3. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Holy crap, rune factory 2 is out

4. DragonQuester

well these games will make me forget about delayed games like CORE, thanks RomUlation!! Chrono Trigger is working great too!!

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I can't wait for the English version of Chrono Trigger, not the 'Engrish' translation...
    But back on topic- Core seems like metroid a little and this other game for the DS I played...

6. DragonQuester

which other game?

7. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Who said the Game looks like Halo ?

Who ever said that is on some realy powerfull ass weed, serious.

the game looks nothing like Halo, the game looks like Quake 2, it even has the sounds of Quake 2 when you get hit and when the monsters die.

Halo My ass

8. DragonQuester

lol cjdogger said it :-X lol

well ive been preoccupied with school and Chrono Trigger!! ;D

9. 1Blacks1

No wonder he aint posting on the tread.
    LOL

cant wait till it comes out though. i hope it has online feature like MPH and CoD World at War.

if it does, im going to Muder the WIFI DS Comunity on the DS like i am right now on CoD WW

10. DragonQuester

lol i really hope it does though, that'll add more fun to the game... i cant wait much longer, when are the people gonna stop being dumb and give us a LEGIT date?

Edit: I found out CORE will be released (it better be) on December 16, 2008 which is ok news... as for moon... January 13 2009!! Grrr

11. 1Blacks1

Moon ?

12. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Moon DS, its a sci-fi kind of game.

13. DragonQuester

people say moon looks better than core by a mile.. but to me, they both look cool

14. cab9541

i dunno moon has a good theme to it, probably better than core. but i think they will both look equally good. i think since neither of these games are being rushed out and the developers are taking their sweet time, they will both look really good. possibly up to metroid ph standards

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I don't post as much and this happens... ?_?
    And The first screenshot looked Halo'ish, okay?

16. DragonQuester

hahha lol, but yeah... hopefully, the people who delayed the releases better make these games worth waiting for...

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

They will... But I don't like the look of it now, it looks like a mix of metroid and this old game i played on the PS1...

18. DragonQuester

to me, some of the DS games Ive played reminded me of PS1.. one example is Raw vs Smackdown 2009 for DS.. it kind of reminded me of Smackdown 1 and 2 for the PS1... lol

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know, good times...
    And plenty of N64 games as well, I hope they get the N64 James Bond on the DS ^_^

20. cab9541

ya that game rocked. ever notice that the 64 was probably the best system for fps for at least a little while after it came out and the wii and ds are both severely lacking in that genre? and for the record if a nds game looks like ps1 graphics then its doin pretty well in my opinion. oh and i would say that there is some halo-ish resemblences in character design. why do people take remarks like this out of context so much? the other day i said that a turn based strategy game is basically like a really advanced game of chess and i thought some dude was gunna have a mental breakdown because of it