1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Raskull

Raskull Member

Amazon.com has been saying May 12th for a while now. At this point, it's "whenever".

2. Andy88

Andy88 Member

do you know for definate its out today DragonQuester? Have you seen it in store? I'm in the UK so it'll be difficult to phone up an American shop to see if its stock. (sorry if your not in the US i always just assume)

3. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Dude, metroid has the best wifi of any game ever made in english for the DS. I have played them all. Its awesome. C.O.R.E. is gunna suck bad now because of no wifi. It now phails.

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol Im In canada but its okay... Although usually right before the release date, they change it... And I guess its May again... Maybe they are just playing stupid jokes and trying to test our patience... This is REALLY getting out of hand

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

it's getting to the point where i'm asking myself the question of "are these guys even WORKING on the game at all?"
    yea sounds illogical but, seriously. i haven't followed this thread, but this is like the N'th time they've pushed it back (if you don't get that, i mean like too many times to count)

6. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

7. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

lol right. If there was wifi, their push-backs would be justified, at least.

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

WOW this is ridiculous, they push it again!

9. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

WOW now the release date is on May!

Bullshit. Just, BULLSHIT.

10. Andy88

Andy88 Member

im just glad that Dark Spire game is meant to be out anytime now, only came across it yesterday but core has really tested my patience now and I hope the company get s**t from someone telling them how stoopid it is to push something back so much, we might be waiting for another Duke Nukem Forever :p

11. proenemy

proenemy New Member

he will never come out!!

12. DragonQuester

So I guess ONCE F***ING AGAIN C.O.R.E and Black Sigil are DELAYED....

Wow, they might as well list the games as "cancelled"

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It would be funneh! ^~^

14. Blanksx

Blanksx New Member

EBGames.com says it is coming out next month.
    http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74301

On the bright side....
    'Dark Spire' and 'Dokapon Journey' just recently released and we should be playing those soon.

15. Andy88

Andy88 Member

Ds-Scene's release schedule has already pushed CORE back to the 19th of May so i'll guess i'll see you guys around then :p
    oh how I respect noway studio!

16. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

Oh man, I was hyped for this game. It better be that good if they're pushing back the release dates over and over again.

17. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

this game doesnt even exist its a troll :eek:

18. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Both core and sigil are 5/19?  Coincidence or same company?

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

same company I believe.

20. DragonQuester

Yep, NOWAY STUDIOS, or whatever its called... Exactly, NOWAY they are doing this to us... Damn company is really testing our patience, arent they?