1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. diegoo_duudee

diegoo_duudee Member

star wars was released almost a year late

and it looks insane

2. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

This thread is dieing... like the game

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol exactly and hopefully IGn says its coming out in like 4 days so lets hope that the actually truth....

4. Andy88

Andy88 Member

Hey guys, thought i'd join this thread as i was being optimistic in maybe finding a leak on the C.O.R.E game. Like you guys I've also come across various release dates for this game and i am hoping the gamespot release info is correct. They say it will be out on the 27th of March :) i usually wouldn't be fussed considering i didn't even know about this game until i started going on a thorough search for gta chinatown wars, which came out friday, didnt work then was patched a day after and the game is awesome! So this will hopefully keep me going for at least 10 days which im hoping is the timeframe for core's release. Don't give up people! This game easily looks like the best first person shooter that will come out on the ds and may even push other FPS games to look better than Moon or Goldeneye did!

5. DragonQuester

lol were not giving up.. thats why I made this thread :p lol

But still I wish I could be patient but i Cant any longer because of all the delays the developers have done... still Im waiting for the game

6. Andy88

Andy88 Member

how long have you been waiting for?? Think i came across it a while ago, and by that i mean long enough to not even consider getting excited as it was still in the developing phase. I only came across it again a couple of weeks ago on gamespot while checking out chinatown wars and thought it had already came out without me knowing :S i'm really hoping it's dumped anyday now. Chinatown is released and the official release in america is tomorrow so hopefully core will appear online anytime now!

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

chinatown wars was an exception. it is very rare that games get dumped before they are released and core is not due out for another week at least.

8. DragonQuester

Yeah you're right Loony.. Alright everyone, lets hope that it comes out on its EXPECTED day :D

9. harjaz

harjaz Well-Known Member

Yeah, GTACW was really hyped as well, bu the time someone gets around to dumping CORE could be 2-3 days like most other DS games.

10. Andy88

Andy88 Member

really hope core has online multiplay. You probably all know the official site says they will wait till the promotional copies are sent out to see if they will include it.
    I didn't think much of metroid single player but from the short time i tried out the multiplay it looked like the best feature and usually is on any ds/wii game. Hopefully i can smack you all up at core when its out ;)

11. DragonQuester

Im pretty sure that they only have Multiplayer with your friends but not online... Lets hope though

-----

Well IGN says that its released today, however theres no evidence of that...

12. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Thought they said no wi-fi :O

13. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

I saw on GBATMW.net that this game is due to be released this week - 3/17/09. That is a jump from April (the last release date we heard of) but I think we all need to see it to believe it......

But I do hope it is true.

14. richard_brooksid

Another check on DS-Scene shows that it is scheduled for release on 3/27/09. Not sure which one to believe and still not sure when it will actually come out; frustrating.

15. DragonQuester

Lets just hope it comes out within the time period of march and april

16. richard_brooksid

Agreed - I will give them that.

17. Andy88

Andy88 Member

hopefully very close to playing core people :)

18. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Core + My FlashCart = Realy Happy

Core - Wifi = Pissed Off

Pissed Off + Core = Delete Of Card

Delete Of Card + RomU = No Download

No Download + RomU = 000.0

In other words.

No Wifi = No Download from me

19. Bob_Kill123

Bob_Kill123 Well-Known Member

no download = romU not caring because they get most of their money from adds and one person not downloading will not affect their income 8)

20. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Wi-Fi is boring anyways, you have NO way to communicate to the other players, except for pokemon and metroid and you need to be friends, so stupid...