1. This forum is in read-only mode.

C.O.R.E. DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 1, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Holy crap all those nice DS games after DQ5 are getting cancelled or delayed... Damn
    (By the way, Im almost done DQ5! Its so great! *Im occupied with this now, so i dont need to worry about CORE)

2. Bob_Kill123

Bob_Kill123 Well-Known Member

it looks like it is really easy to die in the multiplayer in core and it only supports four players
    granted this is for only one card which is ammazing but still i wish it had online or something i mean can you really have an effective capture the flag with only four poeple?

3. DragonQuester

thats so true, capture the flag might not be so great...

lets wait until tomorrow (Feb 24) and see what happens... Hopefully C.O.R.E is coming out...

4. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

I doubt it will be out tomorrow. My guess is mid march like the Graffiti website says. I have lost all enthusiasm for the game.

@DragonQuester. Ya, its too bad about Gauntlet DS. It looked really great. One of the better looking RPG's [graphics wise] for the DS.

5. DragonQuester

well i guess it wont be out today.. probably the time of the release of Black Sigil

EDIT: Umm guys...

Release Date: April 14th, 2009
    http://www.graffitientertainment.com/index.php/games/core
    :'( .... GRRRRRRRRR

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That's old news DragonQuester http://corethegame.com/EU/ still says Feb 24th, so we'll just have to see.

7. DragonQuester

Well I wish they can stick to one release date. If they did, I wouldnt be as mad as I am now... Its like theyre playing mind tricks on us, because they have like 3 different release dates... (Feb 24, mid-march or April)

8. Bob_Kill123

this is probably a dumb question but why is core rated M violence and laguage right?

9. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

WOW now it's April? You can't be serious... It's already gone fucking gold...

10. DragonQuester

You know what guys, I think we lock this thread up. Because its going nowehere, and those damn guys wont ever release the game. So can someone lock this topic up?

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

They will eventually.

12. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Just keep this thread up.

13. DragonQuester

Well lets just hope the developers dont piss us off anymore than they already did (they surprised us with release date changes more than once, twice, but 3 times)

14. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

ok thats weird the release date says Q2 2009 so iunno it may just be me not seeing anything but thats what i saw

15. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Not even looking forward to this anymore. Too many false notices.

16. Raskull

Raskull Member

April 14th!!! What the frak? This is getting ridiculous.

17. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

Yep.

Yep.

Anyway...

I have little faith it will be out April 14th. As the old saying goes: burn me once my bad, burn me 4(?) times, you are a shitty publisher that deserves to go bankrupt. At this point I will not be surprised if the game ends up sucking. What really pisses me off is that there has been NO WORD from Graffiti on the delay and if you email them they no longer return your emails.

I may call them this morning and complain, just to piss in someone’s wheaties.

18. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

@Thalinor
    If you do call and get through to someone or something (like an answering machine) let us know. I think your verbal assault on them would make us all feel just a little bit better about their continued shenanigans.

19. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

They did not answer their phone all day.

-I called right after posting here and got an answering machine (which I figured I would as it was like 6am pacific time). Did not leave a message.

-Called at 9am (Pacific time). Answering machine picked up; did not leave a message.

-Called at 11am (Pacific time). Answering machine picked up; did not leave a message.

-Called at 2pm (Pacific time). Answering machine picked up; left a nasty message and then sent some hate-mail from the form on their website.

I give up. This company is a joke. If they are having a financial problem or something, they should just post that on the website. In the past gamers have rallied behind game companies that have a strong relationship with their customers. Graffiti has no idea how to do business and just keeps dicking people around. This is NOT how you gain support of people who buy your products. There has not been one mention of a delay on their website and the dates listed do not match the already past dates that are on the developers website.

I am less interested in CORE then I am in Blade, which has been delayed even longer then CORE.

EDIT: And for anyone who may be thinking about saying "well you are posting this on a rom site so you will not buy the game anyway"...

I picked up my TTDS and DL roms to try them out first. There has been so many bad games released lately [for all platforms, not just the ds] that I now refuse to buy a game till I try it first. If I like a game then I buy it; if not it gets deleted. I am not going to go pushing this idea around on anyone and understand that some people don't have the money [for what ever reason]. I do not judge these people and think there is nothing wrong with what they are doing. I am not rolling in the dough or anything, but will support game makers that support their customers and make great games. Its the same with flight simulator addons. I post on a forum where I can get these for free too and I do the same thing; try before I buy. There are a few dev's/pub's that are just scumbags to their customers; and screw them. No one should feel bad about bending these people over and giving it right back to them. Sometimes good manners, morals, etc need to be beaten into these game dev's/publishers.

20. Bob_Kill123

w/e i dont care how long it gets delayed i have no intention of actually buying and supporting this kind of publisher they did the same thing with brawl witch pissed me off but it sounds like core is only being delayed 1 mounth at a time which is just a @$#% move