1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Buffalo (drinking games part 1)

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by equitypetey, Jan 3, 2008.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

after being reminded about THE GAME (ha you lost) it made me think of other games i used to play at the pub after college.
    buffalo is a great way to get your mates drunk
    here is how it is played first you have to be invited to play and you then pay a fee to join this can be the smallest amount on you just like a penny.
    then the person who takes the penny from you desposes of it (at this point you can mark it if you like you'll realize why in a seond)
    its can be desposed of in any way. it can be thrown on top of a roof, put in the bin, spent in a shop ect.
    you are then now in the game so the rules.

when you have a drink in your hand if someone calls out "buffalo" you have to down it
    buffalo can only be called by a person who is playing
    buffalo can only be called by someone who has a drink in their hand
    the only way to get out of the game is to find the fee that you paid at the start.

this game can be very frustrating if your on the reciving end but very amuzing if you can set someone up. two examples of this. first i did to someone the next i sore

at a party getting pissed you pore yourself a drink of rum you then pick up your drink and pass the bottle to someone (who is in the game) "hey man take a look at the ingredents there stupid" player takes the bottle then
    "BUFFALO" and the poor suker has to drink it down strate.

second one. best thing i think i have ever seen. somegoes to the bar and gets a round for the hole table
    just as they get back.
    BUFFALO
    the poor guy has to down the hole lot.

play it and have fun.