1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Brown Recluse Spider...need help ASAP..

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Tomoka, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmmm...just read that...we'll call the most expensive exterminator, send him a copy of the bill, if he doesn't pay it, we'll take him to court >:D

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

wow!!!!, its almost as bad as the camel spiders. probably in the air ducts you can look, if you have air ducts

3. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA >:D Finally, you need my help ;D First, don't chase them away as it will be pointless as they will keep coming back ;D Second, use a box or a insect tank and put them in an isolated, dark, dry, slightly warm room. Third, go and buy stuff that makes the insect tank looks like their own natural living habitat and that means it must have leaves, branches... etc.. Fourth, find some live worms, ants, insects that won't climb or jump out of the insect tank. Now wait while the spiders themselves will find their place to that insect tank and TA-DA!! You can either keep them as pets or find a way to kill them. Trust me , I have been playing with all sorts of spiders since I was young ;D

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i'm not even gonna TRY to trap them >.> i may be suicidal, but that's going a bit far...

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Shit...I would be freaking out right now. I hate little creepy crawlers. :p

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

ya, but i have no fear i guess -.-" meh. if you read some of me other posts, you'd know i stuck a knife in me head before, this is nothing :p

7. unqiueninja

It is not trapping them =.= It is to let them move to that tank instead of hiding around the house where they could bite you anytime.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You wha?...

Self-mutilation is bad. :p

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

mutilation? never heard that before, what's it mean?

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mutilation

11. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

lol...guess i shouldn't be trying to mutilate myself >.> i guess i'll let the spidies do it for me ::)

12. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I hereby label you as totally mental. Congratulations! Personally I'd napalm the place twice over before I even considered trapping those bastards as pets or otherwise.

[me=Thasaidon]shivers violently[/me] AKK!!!

13. unqiueninja

I am not mental =.= Spiders are fun and interesting to observe. They are good pets as well. i was caught a baby spider and I raise it to an adult only to be killed by my cat when I released it. =.=

14. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Did your pet ever do THIS to you?
    [​IMG]

15. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

there are laws specifically meant to protect tenants, you need to start doing some research.

16. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

could you use spoilers next time?...

exterminators coming today, i send him copy of bill >.>

17. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

sorry, didn't have the time, was starting school and posted fast :p

good luck w/ the spiders.

18. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Can you please fix it. That's fucking gross.

19. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

that pic is horrible, it needs to be deleted or put a spoiler and warning atleast

20. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I KNOW RIGHT! it scared the living shit outta me :p