1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Brazil or the Dutchmen?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by allkratos, Jun 30, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Actually Brazil did not attack much after their goal. They played with the ball with mild attack until the first half is over. The Dutch came into the second half with more fury and that was converted into goals coupled with a few Brazilian mistakes. Mello red card was big for Brazil, negatively.

2. Erin123

Erin123 New Member

seems like the dutchmen

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

HA!

Everyone who voted Brazil...

HOLLAND WON!

I'm for Dutchmen.

4. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

GOT PWND!!! ha sneijder is the best and brazil SUCKS :p

5. allkratos

Actually no. Brazil didn't suck nor did Netherlands. In the end, the Oranje' deserved it. They pressed back and Melo's red card was a blow, a huge blow when you trail with 1 goal in a match that has only 15-20 minutes left.

6. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

what he says ;D

7. allkratos

Actually i consider it as a bad luck for Brazil.

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

No, we're just better. We're gonna beat the crap outta Paraguay without Suarez. And then we'll beat Germany with 5 - 0.

9. allkratos

DUDE DID you watch the whole match? DUDE did you analysed everything. Holland is an inferior team in every possible way. Brazil clearly dominated the match. If Melo didn't pick up the red card, it would have been a draw, no it will definitely be a draw, with Brazil winning in the extra time.
    Brazil had better passing, an most importantly a clear goal. Holland's equalizer was a fluke.
    Holland pressed harder in the second half while Brazil didn't really go for the second goal. If they play to their fullest, they could've won. Instead, they waited for Holland to shock them before they really attack.
    Melo's action was a huge blow as 10 man is clearly not enough.

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Did YOU watch the whole match?
    Holland clearly WON.
    That Brazil COULD play better is their fault, not ours.

11. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

brazile kicks ass it the first half. BUT the second half holland was MUTCH better then brazile. sneijder scores whit his HEAD! LOL SHAME ON YOU BRAZILE HE'S 22CM LONG

12. allkratos

Actually, Brazil could be better, but the lack of discipline cost them a lot.

13. Asul Azura

Asul Azura Member

I'm Brazilian, and come to thank Dunga for the great work ahead of Brazil... Now, CBF is looking for a new coach, Big Phil's most quoted. Congratulations to Holland.

And... GO, URUGUAY!!! :D

14. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

or spain...

15. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

if you have seen spain against paraguay and germany against argentinië you see that germany is much better

(if i spelt argentinië wrong i'm dutch XD whooooot holland whooot)

16. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]