1. This forum is in read-only mode.

BonziBUDDY

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by Jayne Locke, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

whats the sudden obsession with an annoying program that constantly changes you homepage gives you ads and is spyware and gets in the way of buttons i dont get it

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

and it uses space on your computer.....

3. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

that to

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

How the hell is this still going? I thought we established ages ago that the program will never actually be usable again due to the fact that it will always try to link to the bonzi.com server that no longer exists, to search for recent updates that don't exist, and will just redirect you to the site that no longer exists when it fails to find the non-existent updates.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

This is driving me fucking crazy!!!

Just grasp the fact that you can't get what you want!

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

same....it is driving me CRAZY!

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Its driving me SANE!...dats worse.

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

you mean INsane?

9. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

I just want that dam update bbsmartsetup.exe please!
    speak to [email protected] for bonzi files!

10. yoshi2889

You CANNOT install/update ANYTHING from BonziBUDDY because the site is down!! The installer needs to download files from the site!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAASE LOCK THIS FOR GODS SAKE...

11. Jayne Locke

No. there are ofline installes. Offline installers mean, "install will complete", online installers mean, "downlaoding will fail", so we need offline installer.

12. yoshi2889

OFFLINE INSTALLERS DO NOT EXIST!!!!!!

This is driving me SO crazy...

First of all anything below 1.0 cannot be found on the internet and secondly, why don't you go begging that [email protected] for the installer instead of us...the installer cannot do anything anyway...

13. LuckyTrouble77

You really don't understand, and I can understand why others are getting aggravated. Yes, you can at least install it offline if you can manage to find the obviously incredibly elusive files (provided they even exist).

The problem remains as so though. IT WILL ALWAYS CHECK FOR UPDATES ONLINE UPON START UP. Not just some of the time. It will ALWAYS check. There is no conceivable way to use this program anymore.

For the love of all that's not frustrating, accept this and move on.

14. Jayne Locke

I know it will check for updates, but that version never got anymore updates. So, if you do find it, please pelase upload it to 4shared as there are a lot of Bonzibuddy files on there.

15. LuckyTrouble77

It doesn't matter. At all. It will still check for updates, that's what every version is programmed to do. Version 3.5 wasn't meant to be the final version, it just ended up being that way due to lawsuits. Because of this, it will still always check for updates online. There is no loophole around this.

16. Jayne Locke

Oh Ok. but I want to install 3.5. find theese files:
    bbsetupad1.exe
    bbsetupsmart.exe
    bbsetuphom.exe
    bbsetup.exe

17. yoshi2889

18. Jayne Locke

Not with offline installers you don't need to download files from Bonzi.com.

19. yoshi2889

I can quote everything because everything has been said..

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

There are NO OFFLINE SETUP FILES for version 3.5, as was stated on the previous page. Only earlier versions had offline setup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.