1. This forum is in read-only mode.

BonziBUDDY

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by Jayne Locke, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

I just want to download that file! I dont' mind where it is, I want it to update my Bonzi Buddy!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if its dependent on servers hosting the install files which are downloaded by the installer during the process, you will not be able to update.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

From the sounds of things, this is literally impossible to use anymore. The files are rare to non-existent and need to update from a server that no longer hosts the required files.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

WTF you want to install MALWARE on your computer.......?!?!?!

ThePirateBay has a loadshit of malware, go there if you seriously want malware...

Google BonziBUDDY 4.0.

http://www.google.nl/search?client=opera&rls=nl&q=BonziBUDDY+4.0&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

It is NL, but you only have to look at the results.
    Post Merge: [time]1282675916[/time]
    http://wapedia.mobi/en/BonziBUDDY

5. Jayne Locke

I searched Google and the only one I found was the Korean site. I just need someone to upload the installer and I can move on.

6. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I don't understand what you just did.

7. yoshi2889

Yeah but we warn you for your safety.

8. LuckyTrouble77

Seriously. Nobody here is going to download and upload malware for you. If you want to harm your computer so badly, you'll have to do it on your own.

9. Jayne Locke

Also if you post on a forum, someone might have it. There are a large number of users on this forum. I do have Rapidshare Premium so when I click on that link, I can download it straight away without waiting!

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

...But no one wants to download it...

11. LuckyTrouble77

Exactly. Most people here value their computer not being infested with all kinds of malware, adware, etc.

12. Jayne Locke

Bonzi on my computer is fine at the moment. But he keeps checking for updates and re-directing me to bonzi.com which doesn't exist. Someone may still have the bbsetupad1.exe on an old computer and then you can upload it rapidshare at post to Romulation.

13. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

it is not available on he Korean site...i compared the error code to a list on Microsoft's site...

404.0 - (None) – File or directory not found.

which means, it has also been removed from there...so no one is ABLE to download it, because it's not there...otherwise, I'd help you out before i format again..

14. Jayne Locke

So that hard drive is now formatted?

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. It means that the file cannot be accessed because it doesn't exist.

16. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i format this computer on a weekly basis, though the Bonzi Buddy installer i DID have was on an old flash drive.... but currently, it's impossible to find/Download/Install Bonzi Buddy, because there is no server for the downloaded file, to download the setup files from...

17. yoshi2889

Like Nathan Drake says:
    I doubt someone still uses it (besides you).

You'll have to get used to the notice and ignore it, since
    1. the update doesn't exist
    2. nobody is gonna infect their computer for your pleasure

18. Jayne Locke

For now, please send me that installer. I want to try it out! Rapidshare, upload please!

19. yoshi2889

He did have it, he doesn't anymore, if I read that correctly.

20. Jayne Locke

Oh Ok. I find it realy difficult to find this software. I just want someone to give it to me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.