1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bon Apetite!! The taste of things to come!! BLEH!! :P

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 3, 2008.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

maybe but you not the only one in england :p

2. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

ha ha, I realized your from england as soon as you we're neagtive against water proof tea bags in another thread. Anyway yeah tea's good. Milk and four sugars ;)

3. equitypetey

that sound like a good cup a builders tea that one is.

4. Adnan1992

No builders tea is "ten sugars or twelve"

Don't you remember that "posh" car insurance advert on TV?

5. equitypetey

yeah. i only take three and maybe a bit

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hey Equitypetey & Adnan1992, you guys are constantly posting out of topic!!!

7. equitypetey

sorry :'( but you can't say you haven't done it. :-*

8. Adnan1992

Woops sorry.

I once put too much sgar in my tea. I was disgusting ;)

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    you can never put too much sugra in anything... it's just too good...

but i once drank a coffee with no sugar at all... man that was disgusting...

10. equitypetey

coffe is the worst tasting thing in the world and i hate being around people who drink it in the morning because when you mix morning breath with coffe it smells like poo

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Here's another disgusting food for ya,

Have you guys heard of Cafe Alamid, that's one of my country's (The Philippines) hottest exports to date, it's made from coffee seeds that were ingested by an animal called an "Alamid". What happens is, the creatures eat coffee fruits then ingulfs the seeds whole, their digestive tracts somehow ferments the seeds so once they poop it out, people harvest it & grinds it to make coffee, :p BLECH!! you might say the thing's disgusting but a cup of this crap costs $40.00 US, or 1,640 of our Philippine Peso!! :eek:

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Whoa, that's expensive for shit.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

There's more, a soup made of a bird's nest made from the bird's saliva costing $50.00 US per bowl!!

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that. I ate it before and im sure most other chinese have too. It's actually not bad if you know how to cook it. It's sweet.

15. Adnan1992

I heard on a program (equitypetey might of heard of this) "two hairy bikers" that go around the world eating stuff, that birds nst soup tastes like kum man juices (kirtisy of Cahos Rahne Veloza) . ( i wonder how he knows that ?)

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Well I got "love mayo" from watching MTV's Jackass & "man juice" from Comedy Central's Man Show

17. equitypetey

do you mean long way round. but no i haven't seen the exact thing your talking about.

it's not that hard to find out what love mayo tastes like. i done it accidently before, i juiced my banana over my girlfriends chest before then carried on with the love sesion the licked her boobs and guess what i tasted love juice.

just a bit salty realy...... :-\

18. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

It's spelled courtesy. Noo!
    [me=Born2killx]resists his old grammar Nazi ways[/me]

And wtf "man juice"? That just cracks me up.

19. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Thats why after I drink a cup (keeps me going) I brush my teeth and have a piece of dentyne ice.

20. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Hey you notice after you drink too much coffee, your pee smells like coffee?