1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Znood, May 21, 2010.

1. ktm19brad

ktm19brad Member

works fine on R4i gold until you try to save when it comes up could not access save please turn of DS :(

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Just to say:
    A clean rom will work on Akaio 1.7

3. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Mhmm, worked like a charm. ;D

4. Leticia Valadez

Leticia Valadez New Member

will someone please help on patching a game or fixing it somehow. I have an R4 card and an DSTT card. I honestly don't know the difference. I have invested so much time and money in this. Please help!

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If you have an original R4, get Wood v1.08 for it and run the clean rom. For DSTT, there should be new files for YSMenu somewhere in this thread if they have been made to work around the AP for this game yet.

Either way, try the patched rom on the first page of this thread. It works on most everything. Check the compatibility list on the first post to see what it is and isn't working on.

6. radyasa

radyasa New Member

oh damn it say couldn't read the game when i defeat the boss in the sanctuary (the last boss)

7. ETermin

ETermin New Member

I am able to proceed by using the unofficial kernel for the r4i gold 1.33 when using this kernel hold 'X' when loading and it will work.

8. ktm19brad

ktm19brad Member

ETermin can't do that as the firmware doesn't work on my card as it's the r4ids.com r4i gold and doesn't seem to work thanks for the advice tho

9. radyasa

radyasa New Member

i used dstt.thx

10. citty63

citty63 Member

Just updated my Acekard to 1.7 and Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow loads and saves like a charm.

11. Faivon

Faivon Member

I'm using R4 with firmware 1.18, is there a patch or fix for it?
    Thanks~

EDIT : Oops, sorry.. I didn't realize there is a patch available for download. I'll try it out now, thanks!

12. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

If you have Original R4 use the latest Wood R4 to make a clean rom work.
    Also if you don't have Original R4 read first post and use the pre-patched rom.

13. Bananasplit

Bananasplit New Member

I'm using an r4 Ultra at the moment + DS lite, the patched version freezes once i try 2 save :-\ the screen also turns black after the 1st cut scene....

14. Deusatrum

Deusatrum Member

I have a patched version and a clean version. Both get to the first fight in the cave and give me "Could not read data" I'm running on supercard DSONE EOS latest version to date. Any help?

15. i have a supercard mini sd and a ds lite... my supercard has been upgraded to the latest firmware but i still couldnt play the game... please help!!!

16. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Good lord, get something newer than that. A Supercard Mini SD? That's stone age for DS era flash carts.