1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Znood, May 21, 2010.

1. drewlykun

drewlykun Member

Found my first crash in TTDS patch.
    White Screen of doom at game completion, fortunately, you can save.

2. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

are you serious! which menu are you using ?
    i havent completed the game yet

3. TxTechAirRaid

TxTechAirRaid Member

hey guys, new to flashcarts but loving it so far! When I boot up this game on my acekard 2 on ds lite, when I click "new game" it just flashes and makes a nice noise, then stays at that screen? Anyone else having this problem? i tried redownloading it from teh link on this website but same thing

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Check the first topic:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=41800.0

Try one of the pre-cracked uploads, and make sure you are using AKAIO 1.6RC2, and hold "X" while loading the game.

5. drewlykun

drewlykun Member

Er, the latest actually provided by the original TTDS site that I don't have to translate. Off the top of my head that's er, I'm sure you'll know.
    I was playing the patched version though, but I've been playing 4 hours straight in a period or so, so you know.
    And for those wondering.
    Final boss is easy once you know what you're doing.
    Me using Beetle shadow: Level 43
    Shu with dragon: 39
    Jiro with Minotaur: 39.

6. Rainntears

Rainntears Member

@TirithRR : Thx for the info.. apparently I need yo change the game id.. Thx tirithRR, and romulation

7. TxTechAirRaid

TxTechAirRaid Member

thanks friend, although I may just wait until someone gets it done to download, after everything is smoothed out, but thanks for your help! :)

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Massave work on Ysmenu check it out http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218024&st=0&start=0

9. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Doesn't the patch one work for all? Thought it would.

10. travishart

travishart Well-Known Member

any new updates on r4irts?

11. Kaizo18

Kaizo18 New Member

The patched version works for super r4i with v1.24. R4 rocks!!!!!!

12. shaks101shaks

shaks101shaks New Member

I have a SuperCard DSonei, it black screened at the point where Shu and the girl become your friend (first hour of game >_>)

Any patches available yet?

13. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I was following instructions right. But I just purchased my Acekard 2i and well, I saw on the first page that you press and hold "X" while it initializes the save thingy. But when I press "New Game" nothing happens.

I've fully upgraded to AKAIO 1.6R2 and the newest cheat file from gbatemp, so tell me what I'm supposed to do now?

14. TxTechAirRaid

TxTechAirRaid Member

thisi
    this is exactly my problem, when i click start it doesnt do anything but make a sound effect and flassh then nothing, im on the acekard 2.1

15. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

You need to use the patched rom and then do those steps. At least until the next version of AKAIO is released.

16. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I guess maybe I'll do that then. It's not hard to wait a week or two for a patch. Heck, I waited just over a week for my Acekard 2i to arrive at my home. :D

EDIT: I forgot the word "not"... :p

17. drewlykun

drewlykun Member

People, there is a patched version provided on page 1. But surely by now RomU has updated the downlaod to the patched version...or it could be ebcause the unpatched works on some cards, who knows.

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Romulation doesn't host pre-patched roms.
    Only Clean Roms

19. Majeogo

Majeogo Member

for some reason the mediafire download stops at around 99.98% (wouldn't resume either)
    tried it 3 times now all with the same result

20. Syaoron

Syaoron New Member

Running on CycloDS B.2 + DS Lite. Got the first "Could not read data. Please turn off the DS and reinsert the cartridge" error while I was fighting some putrid monkeys on the Underpass quest. (In the room that has lots of ways to go.)

Anyone has word if Cyclops Team is already programming a fix for it? Or the Venom patch is the best we'll have for now?