1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Znood, May 21, 2010.

1. shnish

shnish New Member

Confirmed to work on Acekard 2i 1.6. RC2!

2. travishart

travishart Well-Known Member

any luck on r4irts.v2.7b?

3. jaetinh

jaetinh Member

so I have to have YSMenu, is that right? Damn it, I don't feel like downloading it.. it's so confusing.

4. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

Jaetinh, you can request an alredy premade Ys menu + R4 1.18. Im sure the moderators will gladly put it in the forum, to update the Ys menu you only need to exchange those three files, extlib, save, infolib, i believe thats their name, and done. When the moderators put the link, just back up your games, empty your game card, and copy and paste everything thats in the winzip in your game card. Hope it helped. Or you can request in a new subject in the forum the link. It is bit confusin at first but you get the hang of it!

5. runningjumper

runningjumper New Member

Are you smoking crack? The non-cracked version wouldn't start a game, and the cracked version locks up as soon as you try to save the first time, regardless of the button you hold down.
    And yes, before you ask, I too am using AK2i + latest AKAIO (1.6RC2).

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

You need to hold X as soon as you start loading the game.
    The Loading sign should go red.
    Hold it until the loading sign goes red.

7. runningjumper

runningjumper New Member

Ohhhhhhh - loading the ROM, not loading a savefile in the game. Why didn't you say so?

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I tried the paper trick and I still got a frozen screen.
    Can't wait till Akaio RC3 and hopefully it fixes it.

9. James_Wulfe

James_Wulfe New Member

Cracked ROM confirmed working on DSTT 1.17a12 w/ latest infolibs. Was able to begin a game, save it, then load. I do not have a cofirm for anything on WiFi as i have not yet opened that part of the game up. if i play the game that far to confirm WiFi i will repost with that info. All in all though DSTT is looking good on this one.

(as a side note i got the one from mediafire if the other two for some unknown reason do not work)

10. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

update your R4 SDHC firmware to version 1.24. i did and it works fine when clicking the continue link and loading the game

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Clean unpatched rom for medifire files to work

12. sjosan

sjosan New Member

when i get to the part when they are in the lab...i get a black screen after zola says she wants to report back to the king...any suggestions =/ ?

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup your files, format your MicroSD and put everything back on it.
    Use this program to format your MicroSD.
    http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter/

14. meyere

meyere Member

this version works on my DSTT with the latest firmware. I can save, I can customize my character and play any way I want.

15. travishart

travishart Well-Known Member

so r4irts fw2.7b not working then since nobody answering me

16. rurudtsafg

rurudtsafg Member

I tried the venom cracked rom of this game and as soon as i tried to save the game it gave me an error: could not read save please reinsert game card. I tried again pressing X and still nothing some one please help me!!!!

17. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

thanks for the help . But i'm not hardcore fan of RPGs i never go grind . it time consuming .... but i'll try leve up some more

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Ysmenu for Original R4 users , Fixed for this game

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmgmmztzimg , Fixed link and files

Hope this helps

Use a clean unpatched (J) or (U) Rom for this game

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You have an Acekard2i? Use AKAIO 1.6RC2, and hold X while loading the game NOT while saving.
    http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/AKAIO#DMA_Mode

20. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

anyone use wood r4? How?