1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

I got it before the Golden Poo battle, in that room with Giants and Poos. :3
    And where do you get that Bat emblem? And the Sun one?

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Golden Poo fight T_T Hrm, I think you can only do that online...

I got Bat Wings from the boss in Clockwork Castle. :) And the Sun Emblem in a similar way. :eek:

3. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Clockwork Castle boss is not that hard, maybe I'll go kill Mamoru again... >:p

Yeah, Golden Poo is just an online boss... Maybe we can do it over and over until you got it? >w>

4. snebbers

We could do. :p It will have to be later though. :p

5. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Anyone already beat the Sky Labyrinth boss? Is it hard? I wondered if I could beat it easily so I just wander around leveling and leave after a while... I think it's him I saw on the "battleground" part of the Sky Labyrinth but I wonder if it's just a pre-boss or something cause I can clearly see it without entering the battle. (if you know what I mean)

Anyway, I got some S-Rank Apple there, from the white Kelolon (Keroron?). Now all my party has S-Rank gear. ^w^ This place is heaven, very easy to level-up.

6. snebbers

That boss is suprisingly easy >=[ I was expecting the worse and mauled him.. Like we did with Lucky when we teamed up.

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

A lot of the bosses seem to be surprisingly easy when you aren't forced to use the awful AI.

Also, I'll be ready to go online again as soon as I beat the game. Shouldn't take too much longer. Beat Genie Cupid on the left side of the final place, just gotta traverse the right and fight the main boss through the middle.

8. snebbers

We were just online, mine crashed :'(

9. LuckyTrouble77

Same, I was really disappointed. :(
    We were so close to killing that thing too. He only had half of a life bar left.

10. snebbers

Yeah :O
    I reformatted my card and it seems to run a bit smoother, but that may be because I took some stuff off of it. :)
    I have the Poo Emblem thanks to Kazukimanga! ^-^

11. LuckyTrouble77

I eventually need to get that Poo emblem. I also figured out that with my current levels, if I keep my shield up and HP regen going, I can get through the Clockwork Castle. It isn't a solid run through, I still die here or there, but my team can handle it. The bad part; getting to the boss and thinking I can probably kill him, getting him down to 3/4th life, and getting game over. There goes about 6 levels total between all of my shadows.

12. snebbers

Woah :eek:

I had that with "New World." When I fought against Omega Dragon. =<

13. LuckyTrouble77

I tried out the "New World" on my own and didn't get too far. That is why I was trying the Clockwork Castle, so I could get enough levels to at least get part of the way through there. Talk about irony for me. xD

14. snebbers

Lmao yeah it is a little bit :D

How about doing clockwork castle but getting up to the teleporter to exit and then exiting. :) keep doing that but save it everytime in between untill you're sure you can whoop the boss!? :)

15. LuckyTrouble77

I'll probably start doing that. Everything up to the teleporter can't really hurt me much (unless 2 of those ramparts gang up on my character with one of those eggs). It will take some time, but at least it will get done. My Beetle and Robot shadows are nearly level 40 now, so they're starting to get their more powerful abilities (Yay for Yogara!).

16. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Stupid egg,still can't beat him =.=
    I even grind my main shadow to level 40 =.=
    Guess I have to fight that poo boss again =.=

By the way,are there any benefits to giving NPC's their default shadow?
    Like giving Shu Dragon shadow instead of another shadow

Just got the Poo Emblem,I'm quite sure the requirement to get it is "Kill X number of Poo monsters" or something similar
    Got it while fighting an Evil Poo :p

17. LuckyTrouble77

I guess I need to kill more poo then. For the light egg:

My shadows: Dragon - Level 42/ Beetle - Level 31/ Meach-Robo - Level 31/ - Note: Those levels might be a little off, but not by a whole lot since my Dragon is now level 51 or 52 and I just beat the game the other night.

Hero's Gear:
    S Rank Fairy Sword - 164 Attack or so at that point with near maxed out elements - Ability: Gain 4% MP on Attack
    S Rank Karuso Red Hat - 70 Defense, only base elemental defenses - Ability: 30% off of Skill Recycle Time
    S Rank (Wizard's Robe?) - Max Defense (180 I believe) with only base elements - Ability: Don't know if it has one
    Accessory: Was some garbage at the time, my accessory now adds 20% to all defenses. Don't know if you can make it before you get to the point where I'm at (well, kind of close) because of materials.

Basically, my hero was the deciding factor, though my other members had to hold out after I died a couple of times. Also, the skills are vital to that fight. Support skills are pretty much the line between winning and losing. Shielda and Genera/ Yogara would also be very helpful, though I beat it with the first levels of those skills. Maganere, not vital in any way, but very helpful if you need MP. Shielda should always be up, you'll probably be the one casting it 90% of the time. Try to keep HP regen going too purely because of the fact that just looking at the egg seems to hurt you.

I'm taking a mini-break from this game to try something new. Since I actually beat the game, I don't feel bad about taking a break.

18. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I manage to beat the Egg earlier.
    I was really lucky,since I manage to win and I didn't save before that battle

19. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I got a question. Is the game's story good? Doesn't have to be amazing but would it be good enough to keep me playing the game. I don't want to download it then leaving it on my 'to play' list cause I wasn't driven by the story to play it. Hope the story's good enough though cause I heard the gameplay was awesome.

20. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well I haven't gone that much into the story.
    But it's alright.
    Also the game is really worth playing due to it's Gameplay

Also a question
    When can we start playing on wifi?