1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I think I'm suppose to fight the Egg again =.=
    And Poo Cube is so WTF for me,especially the boss :O

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

When in doubt roll around in circles, always works for me. :p

By the way. Otherworld is HARD.

There's three bosses, first one is nice and easy. Always drops 3000 gold and an S Rank Apple, second boss is a nightmare and takes me 25 minutes to kill even though I'm level 55. And the last one. Oh my. Pwned me in two hits and you can't run away, I suspect you have to be like level 90 for it :S

And you can fight those bosses as many times as you like. The best part about it is, the first boss you fight also has a chance to drop Ancient Kings Ring (Absorb 15% HP on attack) or Sacred Spirits Ring (Absorb 5% MP on attack). With that I figured out a way how to drain about 70% HP on attack. Game Breaker, seeing as though I hit 600 on some enemies with no buffs.

When I hit level 90 or so, looking to team up with two other people who are level 80/90 so we can tackle these bosses.

3. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

what doors to the otherworld? the ones for you need a key? then i have beat the hero poo xD WARNING!!!!: can contain the end of the story line :)
    the boss before the volcano dungeon drops always (for me) ancient king rings or sacred spirits ring and its easy as hell xD i think it was good to put this in a spoiler for the ones who haven't complete the story :p

4. snebbers

That's why I said "Otherworld" :p and that is the place I mean. :p

Anyone know how to get the Poo Emblem? I was playing with LuckyTrouble77 and kazukimanga online and Kaz has it. T_T. Do want. :p

It boosts Drop Rate by 30% T___T

5. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

i just start playing this game and i have to say, this game is awesome.... much more better than FFCC, except that you can't jump...

i'm still looking for moon key to open the door at nene's scene... don't give me spoiler.. haha..

6. ggrroohh

Really?
    Normal running seems faster than rolling,or maybe its just me

7. snebbers

On most bosses if you just hold B + Directions. They seem to be unable to notice you.. That's the majority of bosses, it doesn't work on Omega Dragon =<

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I'm finishing up with the area after the Mega Switch currently. Still have to do the other door way and then the big dude. Didn't figure that I would need spoiler tags since people won't know what I'm talking about until they are about 20 minutes of game away from where I am.

Also, I tried the clockwork castle on my own after using the Black Key and got slaughtered. It is definitely a team sport for awhile.

9. snebbers

Yeah T__T
    I have been doing it on my own now, but my allies usually get owned. :/ The boss is worth the 26k xp. As well as all the xp on the way..

Also got the Sun Emblem today. Increases Gold Drop Rate by 100%

10. LuckyTrouble77

I believe I have an emblem that does that, but don't currently have it equipped. Probably is that Sun Emblem. No idea how I got it though.

11. snebbers

Me neither, :/ just looking for that poo emblem! >=[
    Currently all shadows level 53 / 54 / 55. Hoping to play online perhaps now or later.

12. LuckyTrouble77

I definitely can't go online right now. Gotta leave in about 35 minutes and have some things to get done in that time. My main shadow (the dragon I believe) is level 49 now well everybody else is pushing towards that level. It is just such a tedious task to level all the shadows, I tend to put it off and am now at the end of the story.

13. snebbers

Heh :p
    I only do it so I can get the buffs from the other shadows. :)

14. ggrroohh

Wow :O
    So have all your shadows learn all their skills?
    I'm sticking with the Beatle now,but I dunno if it get better skills

15. LuckyTrouble77

That is the main reason that leveling shadows is a double edged sword. Level them all up, you get beastly abilities, it just takes about 6 hours of going through two places over and over again.

My Beetle shadow is a permanent member of my party for the most part. It has some indispensable abilities.

16. snebbers

Yeah different shadows learn different skills. :)
    I level them all up so I can have all the buffs avaiable (as they all learn different skills) and use them while I use the Dragon shadow.

17. LuckyTrouble77

Does the Phoenix ever get anything other then slightly more powerful elemental attacks then what the Dragon can learn? If not, I don't see a need for me to waste anymore time on it since I rarely use MP attacks.

18. snebbers

Mmm it gets the non-elemental spell Pusle (level 1), Pulsar (Level 2) and Pulsarus (Level 3, I think that's the name). But it also gets the spell that heals MP over time (Magenere I think, I don't think the name changes much at all..

Other than those it's just useful to get a character that's good at using magic and give it to them. :) Next time I play online I may go use it, as I need to level it up.

19. ggrroohh

So skills have 3 levels...
    I wonder which of the Beetle skills are useful...
    I just got the one you take your ally's damage :O

20. snebbers

Protect I think. :p

Yeah 3 levels so far I have encountered. I'm trying to obtain Absorb level 3. >=[
    Level 1 is absorb 20% HP on Attack.
    Level 2 is absorb 20% HP & MP on attack.
    Level 3 is what I'm trying to get >_>

Even with the Bat Emblem (Extra 30% xp) grinding is still quite slow. :O
    1000 - 3000xp per kill.