1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Sky Fortress is even harder :/

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I'll just have to be more careful then. :)

3. snebbers

I went into Yggdrasil so you could get the loots :)

There has to be a better means of communicating. :/

Lmfao you killed me in Sky Fortress XD

Power is about to run out. :O have to cut this short, sorry. :/

4. LuckyTrouble77

Woops! xD

Yeah, the on screen keyboard is pretty bad. It makes communicating take forever.

5. snebbers

Guuuh my power ran out rofl. I think I managed to finish saving before it did lol.. I got 1 S Rank Apple. And I tried to show you Recipe Book 5 location. :) Tell me that yours saved? >_>

Huzzah I found my charger! I can go back online if you like? But we need a better means of communicating! >=[

6. LuckyTrouble77

I got the recipe book, but no S-Rank Apples dropped for me. Thanks for all the levels too. Will make my adventures much easier.

7. snebbers

I can go back online if you want, and I can trade it to you, I'm not going to use it... I have 168k gold that is.:S

8. LuckyTrouble77

If you join Kazukimanga's world, I'm there right now. His friend code is also in that thread.

9. snebbers

Tell me when you're back in the Lab so I may join please. :)

And also get some flimsy item so I can trade you an S-Rank Apple. You may have got a Four Leaf Clover (Chest) and a Strawberry-Less Cake (Monster: Liquid Roamer) when we went into Yggdrasil, you can use that to make an accessory to boost drop rate by 10%

OMFG, I'm so happy I went online, I now have full White Flame.

10. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

I'm still connected... I wondered why you left so suddenly Sneb! D:<
    With the boss we did I could make Wing Earrings though, with the goblin thingy.

Maybe we can go to yours snebbers? I'm not good at deciding what to do... xD

11. snebbers

Heh I left because I had to help my step-dad with something, but sure we can go again. :)

It was awesome fighting that poo boss, I've been wondering where to get golden poo! We can go again if you like? :) Yours or mine I don't mind.

12. LuckyTrouble77

I should be ready to go again soon. Go ahead and let me know when you guys go back online so that we can do some three person killing. Also, I got some Golden Poo offline earlier.

Crap, you're on a journey right now. If you see this when you get back to the lab, let me know.

13. snebbers

Niceee! We're just doing this dungeon, then you're welcome to join us. Keep trying to join me, and it'll let you when we're done. :)

14. LuckyTrouble77

Sweet! We should be able to do the harder stuff a little bit easier with three people.

15. snebbers

Battling the boss now!
    And I agree. :)
    Post Merge: [time]1275357529[/time]
    Awesome! Thanks for playing guys, that was great, plenty of grinding there and mounds of loots. :) Hopefully we can do that again sometime. ^_^

16. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

When teamed-up, all the bosses become easier! : D
    Had a lot of fun playing with you two. ^^

17. LuckyTrouble77

Same for me, it was tons of fun. Now that my gear is so much better, and my main shadow is such a high level, I think it is time to get some killing done for the story. :D

18. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

damnit sky fortress is hard x.x and someone know here i can find fire sword? and you are sure that silver poo drops at the poopie cube o_o and i have complete the game =D

19. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Anyone can describe me the game?

Gamefaqs still doesn't have any major info besides boards and the gameplay trailer isn't very good.

Would like to know what weapons can you use? Classes? and other info like that.

20. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

This game is awesome.
    Just started getting into it because it was freezing before.
    But it looks like it works now.

Hopefully I will be playing online sometime.