1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

i got sahlia with a quest in the garden i think it was when you completed mecha cube
    and jiro was from another quest i got jiro not so far from the beginning
    i hope this helps ;D

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :D I bet you did not like the next bit, haha. :)

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I'm at the point where I need to level up some to beat that egg for good. I bet I know what is going to happen next, since it seems like everybody is manipulating the main character.

4. snebbers

Don't spoil it LuckyTrouble77 :p

I was irritated at it, because there's no save for that.

Hrrrm, anyone have the "Gold Sword" Emblem yet? You can buy it for 100k from Marumaru's place (I forgot the name, aha). There's a guy on the launch pad you buy it off. It boosts damage depending on how much gold you have. I haven't actually seen any results yet. :/

He says, if you talk to him again that there is a matching Emblem so you can have it as a pair with, what I assume to be, an emblem that would increase your defence depending on how much gold you have. Anyone found this?

5. LuckyTrouble77

Of course there is no save before hand, game developers like to be dicks. At the moment, I'm just killing Poo in attempts to gain a few levels. xD

I haven't really checked my emblems in awhile, but I didn't realize emblems could really have any effects. It is an interesting concept if it actually works though.

6. snebbers

You might get better levels at the Blizzard Cube. :) Then again I am not sure of it.

I have just increased my drop rate on my S Rank Blue Keraso Hat to 10% as well as the accessory for boosting it by 10% :)

Both materials can be found in the dungeon behind the Yggdrasil Door.

7. LuckyTrouble77

Where will I be able to find S-Rank Apples? I wanna make some of my armor into super armor! Really though, I wanna make that stupid egg as easy as possible.

8. snebbers

LuckyTrouble77 :)

9. LuckyTrouble77

Oh ho, forgot that was there. So basically though, I need to get far enough to start getting the colored keys. Is this sort of an "after the story" type deal, or can you start key hunting as soon as you have the Eternal Engine (I forgot the name of it)?

10. snebbers

Uhm, I think you get those keys after the egg. :p Not after the story. :)

The keys are to be used on the doors around Neo Jibral that have a padlock and chain over them. I think you'll just have to tough it out. :O

I have to go offline for a few hours so I'll be back sooner or later to try and help if I can.

11. LuckyTrouble77

Well, the more you know I suppose. I guess I'll have to play the game some more later to see what I can do.

12. snebbers

I'm prepared to try online with somebody.

Things you should know:

I'm willing to try any boss, and part way through Clockwork Castle. (Up to the teleport back to the Lab) Or Sky Fortress (Up to Area 7)

Pros: You'll net any loot along the way, bar 1 or 2 chests. You'll get immense amounts of XP.

Cons: Uhm... It's internet so it might be laggy :S And it might be just the two of us.

Any takers Especially if you're stuck on the second egg? :D
    I'm level 50 Dragon by the way.

13. LuckyTrouble77

A little bit about online play:

You pick a door to fight a big monster, or you go through a short dungeon that ends in a big monster. You don't actually get to go questing or anything. There are no treasure chests except for the normal treasures from monster drops, and the special chests from the big monsters if you choose a door.

Also, I'm willing to go online. :D

14. snebbers

Great I'm avaible now :) my FC is 0561-0342-4240

I need yours. :p

15. LuckyTrouble77

16. snebbers

Okay I have you in my game, if you visit my world. :) Then we have access to more areas. :)

17. LuckyTrouble77

You need to go to the Multi-Play cube, go on wi-fi, and open up your gate and stay there for a minute so I can join. I figure it is better if I join your world so we can battle more doors and such.

Edit: Nevermind.

18. Rhydan1221

Rhydan1221 New Member

Hey where can I drop one- handed swords easily?

19. snebbers

With me over wi-fi :) :p

Lol Sorry Lucky, I didn't want to go any further through Clockwork Castle, Too stron. :)

Sky Fortress next, for S-Rank Apples.

20. LuckyTrouble77

I figured that it was getting a little tough even for you. Those enemies were really powerful. Thanks for letting me get exp there though.