1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Thanks to you snebbers I finally managed to beat that damn egg of light! >__< I just had to boost the elements of my weapons. I too like the "Soldier Edge" with skill recycle time shortened by 25%. ^w^

What I find annoying with this game is the Cabinet limited up to 150 items...

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

You're welcome :). It helps loads throughout the game.

I too despise that limit. T_T
    I wanted one of every item... But not possible.. *SadFace*

Woops I completed it. :/ The main story at any rate. Last boss is quite fun, easier than I expected.

Beat it with all shadows level 37 / 38.

3. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

o-o i am 45 and cant beat the right demon x-x but i am now upgrading my equip xD and snebber how did you get +30%mp on your helmet?

4. snebbers

I made a Poo Bracelet and combined it with my Red Ninja Hood. :)

But to do that you need to go into the Rift that appears within Yasato's Forge after he makes Hineto using the comining pot, as this upgrades the Combining Pot to level 2, allowing you to combine head gears and accessories. :)

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

But at least you get to wear Poo on your head now, right?

6. snebbers

Yes, so my character constantly smells. :p

I am delighted to find S-rank apples..

7. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

thanks =D
    you can make S ranks i have now a clean S rank helmet searching now for another cube shard and silver poo to make a S suit

8. snebbers

If you get the Otherworld Key Red (I think) and visit the prison (on the way to the Underpass that you visit near the start of the game), there is an otherworld door in there with a very high rank called Sky Fortress.. It's not a boss room straight away, it's a dungeon. Along the way you'll find Recipe Book 5 (Yay) And you'll also find Hyper Kolelon (I think) which sometimes drop S-Rank Apples. :) Be careful though! It's quite difficult. I don't dare go find the boss yet, I teleport out at Sky Fortress 7.

And yay me, I made White Flame Sword and White Flame Armour. :) (I decided it would be a bright idea to combine Ancient Kings Ring and White Flame Sword. So I now absorb 15% HP on my sword alone. ^_^ Now I just need a piece of Golden Poo then I can have the matching helmet. :O

All shadows level 44 / 45 / 46.

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I tried a bit of Wifi today,it was very nice

And I still can't beat that egg of light =.="

Any tips?

10. snebbers

Put all Shadows up to level 32, Use Genere so you're constantly regenerating hp, upgrade all armours to as much elemental resistance as you can. If you have it, use the spell "Absorb HP" as often as possible..

Use your main character with Dragon, King Jibral with The healing shadow (I forget it's name >_>) and Yasato with Mecha Robo.

That's the layout I like. :p You can try that with any character.

In this case Yasato should use his Shield spell to reduce damage on you as much as possible and King Jibral should use Heal as often as he can. If you need to heal, heal using your own spells. If you're running out of MP often, then use Magenere. Always hold B when he uses Life Drain. When he uses Shine, Roll away. Etc.

11. ggrroohh

32 >.<
    Only Shadow I have at level 30 is the Beetle Shadow

Looks like more grinding then

And I almost beat him today T^T

12. snebbers

Well I beat him at level 30 :p But it's best to be safe. :)

13. ggrroohh

The Mecha Jellyfish boss also gave me alot of trouble before this
    I wonder if I'm doing something wrong

14. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

i beat the egg of light at 38 XD and i need silver poo ;-; for flame armor ^^ and my flame helmet is +70def(max) and it gives light O_O awesome ^^ and my team is i use the dragon shadow kluke the phoenix and king jibral the heal shadow =D kluke do MASSIVE damage ^_^

15. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

man your far im just at dessert cube just finished elemental cube i am using zora the phoenix me the dragon and jiro the bull or something like that ;D

16. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

how can you unlock jiro o-o?

17. snebbers

Quest I think. I can't remember correctly for Jiro..
    You can get silver poo from the Poo Cube after getting the Orihalcon.

18. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

yea i know i am now grinding at poopie cube for silver poo ><''

19. ggrroohh

I finally beat that egg ^-^
    Thanks a lot snebbers

20. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

how to get jiro and sahlia =) please tell me i search alreadyat whole google and cant find T_T