1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. le_azn09

le_azn09 New Member

Anybody wanna upload their save file for me? I can't play it :(

2. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

some1 beat the boss in holly garden? jelly or somting its unbeat able x.x and i am lvl 25

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I'm level 18 so far, I just keep grinding.. I figured I didn't actually need all my weapons or armour that I had been storing in the cabinet and made 10k T_T (Yay).

I'm currently up to the Desert Cube. And I keep forgetting to go back into Fushira's house and back down the hole to give Destroy the seeds, as well as remove that barrier now that I think about it.

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I'm still stuck
    Time to grind
    Stupid Nene

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

This game lags on my card somehow... Not playing it like that -.-
    Cards have turned groh ::)

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Apparently even without medical experience, the character can perform ultrasound right on the spot without needing any tools.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Just started right now.

Nice Action-RPG, doesn't have a really new type of Gameplay among other RPGs but still quite fun.
    The Shadows technique listed at the bottom of the screen somehow remind me of TWEWY Pins though.

8. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

Can someone help I can't find the "Water of Fire" element. I explore the Mechanical Cube but I can't find it there?

9. ggrroohh

On one of the earlier floors there's a treasure chest you can't reach

You have you use the new technique to shoot the treasure chest down to the next level

The chest has the Water of Fire element

10. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

^ Thanks for the reply :) but can you be specific on what floor is it?

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Anybody else notice that the AI is absolutely awful in this game? This game would be far easier if your teammates didn't act like a fleshy wall meant for your enemies to tear apart.

12. Rhydan1221

Rhydan1221 New Member

Can someone help? I can't find the "Earth of Wind" element.

13. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

^ You can find the "Earth of Wind" element on upper left cube, just finished your mission there and you can get it.
    Post Merge: [time]1274967217[/time]
    Can somebody tell me on where can I get the moon key?
    The machine said that I can find it in forgotten underground garden, but I dunno where the garden is.

14. snebbers

Shacklol: When you've experienced some earthquakes, go talk to the king. He'll give you a quest which is quite lengthy but will lead to the moon key.

Just beat the Light Egg a second time. All Shadows level 30 / 31

15. ggrroohh

You mean you have to fight that thing TWICE?!
    Dammit,I just meet it and I'm still stuck on it

16. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I just played online with someone last night. I now have the first shadow at level 18, the rest are around 13. By the way, the online play is pretty great. You can either do dungeon runs that end in a big monster, or just pick a door (I assume the person's world that is hosting has to have beaten the door, dungeon, etc.) and fight the big monster, then you both get your own special chest after beating the big monster when you just pick a door.

There is no lag on the online or anything, it was really well done.

17. snebbers

Woops I should have put spoiler tags. T__T
    My bad.

The second egg bit is ridiculous. -.-

My gear if you're interested:
    At the moment on my character "Benji" I have:

Soldier Edge (A Rank) - 110 Attack, Including 99 on every Elemental Attack.
    Skill - Shorten Skill recycle time by 25%
    Red Ninja Hood (A Rank) - 50 Defence, including 50 on every Elemental Defence.
    Skill - Boost MP by 30%
    Red Ninja Garb (A Rank) - 120 Defence, including 50 on every Elemental Defence.
    Skill - Can't have on body armours (Yet? perhaps)
    Demon's Nails (B Rank)

I don't really mind about my accessory. But I need to get a better one. :/

I've lost for what do to after that egg bit.. I have 18 quests done. >_>

Sweeet :eek:
    Online sounds great, do you think that it's the same as offline co-op?

18. johnnyviews89

johnnyviews89 Member

I beat the game, I am just missing the green key for the green lock, anyone know where I can find it :((? NVM green key is found on floor 9 in Sky Labyrinth.

19. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

what i must do now ._. i have beat the light of egg twice and those dudes after him (the ancients) have resurrect hineto (in the blizzard cube)
    o-o you have element all you're armor xD i don't have element on my armor xD

20. snebbers

You have to rest in your bed. :)

And I got stuck on the same bit and grinded for materials. :D I just love the customization. shame I can't get 999 attack on weapons and 999 def on armours >=[.

If you ever get stuck just look in your quest menu and read through the entries. :) This is the only quest that I know of, that doesn't give you real simple instructions of what to do next. :)