1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. blackrose28

blackrose28 New Member

The download is disabled. Anyone can upload the rom anywhere else, please?

2. fazioboxer

fazioboxer New Member

I still trying to find the red key Everyone said it is the last dungeon in the story, but I already beat the whole game. Could i still get the red key? I hope I could still get the red key.

3. doopypeanut

doopypeanut New Member

go on gamefaqs and look up the post "yellow otherworld key". a user with anubis in his name found all the locations. it's even in romulations somewhere

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Try looking in the Share Nintendo Section.

5. jamalbastawi

jamalbastawi Member

can any1 post an ar code link

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

There should be a topic with Ar Cheats for this game in Game Help - Cheats and Hints

7. jamalbastawi

jamalbastawi Member

need help im looking for a dragon palace bell

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Dragon Palace Ball - Clockwork Castle Door. :)

I got into the Ultimate Door. Don't even bother.

9. jamalbastawi

jamalbastawi Member

need cherry blossoms location

10. grenth84

grenth84 New Member

Does anyone want to play with me online ^^
    I haven't played online yet so I been forced to play with the idiotic AI for the longest time.
    I'm Lvl 60 with the Dragon Shadow and I have maxed out S-Rank items

My FC code is 3524-5949-0175
    I hope to play with you guys online!

On a side note, if your going to be like my friends, my character is a girl because I named her after a friend of mines so please don't ask, my friends keep asking me everytime they see me play -.-

11. Solidifier-Snake

Solidifier-Snake Well-Known Member

wats inside the ultimate door?

12. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

I need to fight that toripo-like robot, anyone got an idea how to beat him? what shadows to use? skills and weapons?

13. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter but is very important is level up your shadows into Level 20 or more better! :)

14. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

ok and I choose Devil when I could choose 3 shadows, what other shadows can I choose later in the game?
    and how to get 'water of fire'? I beat the robot but i still need to find it.

15. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

At a required level, you will unlock other shadows ;D

16. duffdanger

duffdanger New Member

I am up to the last bit after the mega switch, shadows level 33 dragon, lv 32 minatour and lv 31 heracles beetle, my internet is a bit dodgy though trying to fix it, new dsi, cant wait til 3ds! :)

17. Skyline969

Skyline969 Member

I recently got the Flame Helmet and Flame Armor, and upgraded them fully. I'm in the process of upgrading their elemental defenses, and I'm almost done with both. However, I've noticed that they're starting to glow now! They're starting to slowly pulse from red to yellow, and the black hair design on the back of the helmet is pulsing from black to blue. What does that mean?