1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow[U] Official Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 16, 2010.

1. vecete

vecete Member

hey, my friend code is 3997-0181-3130 and this would be my first online experience.
    so, anyone wanna play?

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well you can post your friend code in the thread in Romulation Online

Can you answer my question?
    So when Can I find out about my friend code and everything?

3. vecete

vecete Member

when you have access to the big cube. select the option for wifi connection and it should be on the left side of the bottom screen, i think.

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Oh Ok.
    Thanks Vecete

5. I need to start learning how to play online as well.
    :p

6. vecete

vecete Member

no prob, johnx.

i just figured out how to set up my connection half an hour ago. hhaah..

7. >_> Lucky......

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

In the cube lab, there is a guy stood on the north side in the middle of the room. Just talk to him for everything wi-fi related.

9. Thanks bro.
    ^_^

10. vecete

vecete Member

wow, it's hard finding someone who's online. :(

11. snebbers

You are most welcome. :)
    I felt that a very obscure description of how to get wi-fi was given, so I improved upon it. :O

I would play online, but I'm playing Digimon World DS at the moment, taking a break from this...

12. vecete

vecete Member

aw, i was really looking forward to this experience, pretty new to me.
    but, it's okay. :)

13. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Since I didn't accessed to the ultimate door yet, I'm still playing the game. I can't beat Panda Mother & Cub alone! :'(

14. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

My break game is Moon. I'll eventually get back to this game, but I'm just a little bored of it now knowing there is nothing to do but grind to get to the next big monster. I understand the Ultimate Door was supposed to be incentive to continue playing after the story, along with the New World, but by the time you beat the game, you won't be strong enough to really do either of these. Thus, endless grinding in places such as the Clockwork Castle take place.

Also, the last time I purposefully leveled for hours on an RPG was when I clocked over 150 hours on Pokemon Pearl a year or two ago.

15. snebbers

Yeah I'm like that. :/

You both know that you have to fully complete the "Other World" right? Because I've beaten all of those doors and it still won't let me into the "Ultimate Door" :/

I tried selecting it when us three played online as well, to no avail. I'm wondering if I can be bothered to grind up to level.. Say.. 70? to even try and beat Omega Dragon..

16. LuckyTrouble77

I realize the Ultimate Door wants you to kill absolutely everything. I just can't bother with it right now. I'm just really enjoying Moon since the gameplay is so much like Dementium 2 (they are both made by Renegade Kid). Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow has a solid spot on my DS, it is a great game, but yeah, grinding, not as fun as the story.

17. snebbers

Tell me about it... Although I am grinding on Digimon World DS, which kind of defies the point. :/

It's like a great deal of games, I liked the fact that you had to grind a little at points, but for the last bit as you said, grinding is not as fun as the story, unless you have to grind to find out something important from the story.. But unfortunately it's not a major story piece, so it's boring.

18. LuckyTrouble77

I might try out Digimon World DS, though if it is too much like Pokemon, I'll probably get bored quickly. I figure Moon is probably pretty short, so it shouldn't take me too long to finish it. I'll then be wanting a new game to play, so I figure I might as well give Digimon World DS a shot since you have been able to play it for more then 10 minutes and enjoy it.

19. snebbers

Yeah I've played it for 19 hour so far. T_T
    I would say it's quite enjoyable.

20. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Grind on Digimon DS? Since when?

Just keep 2 main teams, one main team meanwhile the second your reborn/reset/whatever (long time not playing).

By doing that you will have your digimons at a decent lvl for any boss except the second form of the last boss. (then yes, you will need to grind then D:)