1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blind boy bullied, almost withdrawn from school (edited-more recent story)

Discussion in 'General News' started by mds64, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Keep in mind the bully was 6-7 years old.

He just got moved...if her were 15 I'd say hang him!

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

at 6-7 years of age, children don't usually have the sense to understand disabilities as much as others,and are less accepting, but that is no excuse for what that kid did. i know that little kids don't understand what it's like to have a disability, but my little sister doesn't go around beating the crap out of blind kids. she knows better than that to say anything to someone....although there is the occasional comment (she once told her teacher that her breathe smelled and she needed to brush them.!!...that made me laugh!!)

but on topic again. i know what it's like for people with a disability to get help that they actually need. My brother has ausberger's syndrome, a form of autism (he is fully functional, it's just that he needs things repeated at times and he has learning problems, but he's doing better now.) my mom kept on trying to get an aid for him in his 3rd grade class, but the school board would not approve of it and so she found a school about 20 miles up the road and it is a charter school where each child is taught at their own pace along with the rest of the class and there are 10-15 children in each class with two teachers in each class. so he is in a way better school than he was. he's in the 8th grade now and is just a little below the "standards" of education in Ohio. luckily the state funding cuts down prices and it's like $400 USD for him to go per year.

the governor wanted to close all of the charter schools in Ohio to "save money" and my parents were MAD..... apparently Governor Strickland doesn't like to help people out too much. i hate the prick. apparently it hasn't happened yet cause his school is still open.

that's stupid that the english government does that to people. the government is there to "protect and serve the people"....at least in the US...i'm not sure about in other places. and they shouldn't exclude anyone no matter what their conditions are. i think that that kind of treatment is putrid and disgusting. the people who deny others with disabilities are nothing but human filth.....

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Simple sentance here...

"Goverments suck".

Even with my slow wit (developmental delay, and speech issues) I can figure out how dumb they are...

Ahem, anyways, the bully targeted the poor blind kid, though question as to wether or not some teachers tried to tell the kid or better yet his parents so they could educate him.

Better than the blind kids mother bringing down the media on you.

This bully is just glad it wasn't my farther who came down-he has a bad habit of yelling and been physically agressive...it's kept the bullies off my until i learnt taekwondo XD

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Nice!! sometimes i have to control myself so that i don't become too aggressive. especially working around arrogant people who believe that they are better than everyone else....they usually just make me laugh!! XD

the bully just needs to be taught what he did was wrong. his parents should be the ones to teach him what is right and wrong. if he does it again, then further action needs to be taken. not sure what, but something. i smell a lawsuit coming if it continues happening.

5. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

good point

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I hope your not meaning Remnoca

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

No need to point fingers here...

Lately since I finished school, no worries...my brother is the same, sure he goes to a normal school and all...

But when his big brother shows up in his car they know not to mess with him-especially with the "seagull" story I told him to share XD

So no bully worries, no one can tell until they make me think...thought speed is slower than a win95 pc :(

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

no one on here bugs me at all. i meant people that i meet in real life!! :p

Ever since i grew a beard, no one has really said anything rude to me or to any of my brothers. I don't know why.....but it makes me scarier to little kids and that's what keeps people away from my siblings!! XD

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]agrees on this[/me]

People in real life are more annoying-but at least you can take action if they really bug ya :D

10. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

Right now I'm 11 in 2ND and 3rd grade I still remember the pain i felt i still affects me in middle school they called my Chinese boy or Chinese girl and they always made their eyes slanted a me i felt like crap and, the only person that stood up for me was my best friend Dawn Garrison. I hate people like them they should be put in a completely different school

Post Merge: [time]1260763711[/time]
    I just read the second article this it what it said in the beginning "Tyler - who captured the hearts of Victorians after having both his eyes removed to save his life from cancer - has been beaten with a ruler and a xylophone stick, kicked and punched, pushed, and had scissors clicked dangerously in front of this face." those basterds like i said i hate people like that well i know this sounds harsh to the bullies but they deserve to die

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

people used to pick on me at times in middle/high school....they would make fun of me cause i packed my lunch...0-O....weird i know...but it got on my nerves and some other little turds also used to piss me off all the time......i never did anything cause i knew i'd end up getting suspended.....

this one kid kept on saying that i was gay and crap like that........a little freshman!! and i slammed my fists on the table and i yelled at him. cussing and yelling at the top of my lungs!! none of the teachers interrupted me and i made the kid almost cry!!XD that's the best part too!!
    he NEVER said anything to me again the rest of high school!! XD

now that i'm 18.....no one really bugs me anymore. there is the occasional snide remark, but i usually don't care, or i'll just laugh at them and at times i'll just get them back later!

it is rather disgusting that that boy was hit by another student....but i'm unsure whether he should be put in another school or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.