1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach or Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, Apr 28, 2008.

?

Bleach or Naruto

1. Bleach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ppphhhooo

ppphhhooo Member

I like Bleach because its got alot more action and its really funny Naruto is really boring i watched pretty much all of the Naruto episodes that are released and they got really boring after a while.

2. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Well I haven't watched Bleach before so I'm going with Naruto :D

3. mainken

mainken Member

naruto is the best

4. hazynighthawk

hazynighthawk Well-Known Member

i think naruto is for 5 yr olds well actully if you watch the american versions thier both for 5 yr olds. the japanese versions are definetly the best. Naruto is still too kiddish for me but better than the american version. Bleach is kick ass

5. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

bleach is so the bst naruto sucks so much like this believe it that sucks so much

6. Mahouko

Mahouko Member

Bleach, idk naruto got me bored after awhile :-\ :-X

7. akojack

akojack Member

i have to say bleach becuz for one i have never seen a naruto episode nd im liking bleach more since after chapter350

8. tuddy

tuddy Member

I don't like either of them, I got bored of both of them. However, I got bored of Bleach after about 100 episodes, Naruto lost its charm after about episode 50. So if I have to pick one or the other, I'd go for Bleach (mainly because the Bleach games on PSP and DS are great).

9. payd88

payd88 New Member

right on bleach in the lead

10. Your_Shadow446

Your_Shadow446 Active Member

It all really depends on your age and what you like.

Maybe if your younger or you prefer the more brighter type of show,, you would like Naruto because theres nothing really atmospheric in it, and it's quite a simple thing, but also very captivating.

The only problem with Naruto is the filler stories, which is some reasons people stop watching it.

A lot of older, and other people, watch Bleach because its slightly more dark, with more relating to death and killing. It's also alot more...bloody...I suppose, so this is aimed at the older/maturer age.

It doesn't really matter which one you watch, despite of age or whatever, this is just my own personal opinion. In my opinion, Bleach is a lot better. Naruto died for me after the first arc of Shippudden and around Episode 100 in the old series..

11. blazeboy12

blazeboy12 Member

I think both are awesome and cant decide

12. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

i will add it up simply

bleach=good

naruto=not as good

13. Will5130

Will5130 New Member

this is a hard 1 but i have to say bleach 60% and naruto40% but naruto is still good.Its just that bleach is much more intersesting

14. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

Ultimate-Sonic-3000 Well-Known Member

Well both of these shows suck but I'll say Naruto.

P.S. WOOT! I got all DBZ episodes in my PC!

15. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

bleach 70% and naruto 30%

Bleach
    I like watching bleach. the fights are bigger and do not last forever. in Beach people get stronger and you can see it. I enjoy the store and the little cups at the end. The attacks every one in bleach use are more for the person that uses it.

Naruto.
    I like reading it. the story is so simple a cave man can understand it (or little kids) But fights last way to long. Every one has swron on something they will kill someone else some just for the hell of it) The time line (Not the time jump but when things have happened) is random. And some of the plot is changed like no one will see.

The nine tail is one of a kind and since its in a kid the kid should be killed. 8 other sealed beasts and they are very well liked.

"This attack I am going to teach you is one of a kind and no one else can use it"(later you meet more and more who can)

"when you awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. you slowly use your eye sight and need to steal someone elses eyes or go blind" (yet . Sasuke Uchiha is givin his Mangekyo Sharingan as the last act of his brother. and is still going blind)

16. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

bleach is still better

17. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

In my opinion both of them are a little boring, I think that after 200 episodes for each of them you have to at least conclude the story
    frankly I think they're nowhere near the level of series like Soul Eater, Code Geass, and more, cause they actually can make a conclusion and finish the series, and keep the interest even if the series is finished.

But that's my opinion

18. Well I just wanna say bleach is much better...The one thing that sucks about bleach is the filler episodes, But then agian there are many fillers in Naruto as well. Naruto was a failure after sasuke left... and they stopped chasing him. Then Shippuden came out and it still wasn't the greatest thing i have ever seen. Bleach has one epic part in it which i will never forget and that is the Hollow and Arrancar stage...Totally epic :D

BLEACH FTW!
    Post Merge: [time]1246859789[/time]
    In my opinion both of them are a little boring, I think that after 200 episodes for each of them you have to at least conclude the story
    frankly I think they're nowhere near the level of series like Soul Eater, Code Geass, and more, cause they actually can make a conclusion and finish the series, and keep the interest even if the series is finished.

But that's my opinion

[/quote]
    Yes you are exactly right Code Geass is by far the better show than both of them...

19. Snyper777

Snyper777 Member

I like Naruto only bcuz of t manga. No 1 dies in Bleach!!!

20. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Well in Naruto everybody dies, but revives >_>