1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach or Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, Apr 28, 2008.

?

Bleach or Naruto

1. Bleach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

both for me Bleach has sword play and Naruto has ninjas

2. iLucky4Lif3

iLucky4Lif3 Member

Bleach story are basically repeated over and over again, right now in the comics the hero are fighting on top of the city, and each fight always begins with all the captain, and 2nd seat captain losing cuz they didnt want to show their true power, that's what basically happen in all of the fight. It's really boring afterward, unlike naruto, they keep thing fresh. I only dislike the filler arc from naruto, but now there's barely any flaw to it

3. I used to watch naruto but i don't anymore I only play the games,
    Bleach is 10 times better though I'm not saying anything bad about Naruto its just Bleach is my #1 favorite anime always has been and always will be.
    Don't quote this if all you're going to do is talk $#!t about bleach.

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Naruto for the fantastic storyline, Bleach for the FIGHTING!!!

Chire, Senbonzakura.
    Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Shukei Hakuteiken

Haha Byakuya and Toshiro RULE!!! I HATE SASUKE-CHAN!!!!

5. dark.faerie

dark.faerie Well-Known Member

ditto, apart from it being my number 1 favourite.

BANKAI!
    lol

WOOO agreed! XD

6. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Still with Bleach. . . hmm or maybe Naruto?? RAWWR! No! Definitely Bleach! Even though Bleach has more fillers than Naruto. Still love it.

7. killacrazy2

killacrazy2 Member

I like Naruto Better,but Bleach is still good

8. hazzar14

hazzar14 New Member

BLEACH RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    end of story full stop.
    (though i have to admit that naruto is bloody awsome too..... )

ZARAKI KENPACHI KICKS BUTT!!!!

9. sasukedude

sasukedude Member

narutoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    believe itttttttttttttttttttttttttt

10. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

im glad they dropped that ''BELIIEVE IT!" crap that was the most annoying part of naruto

11. Winterknight35

Winterknight35 New Member

i like bleach better.

12. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

naruto sucks compared to bleach believe it! i cant believe i just said that

13. jackblaze

jackblaze Well-Known Member

naruto definetly because of the intense storyline and the fighting is decent *compared to bleach*
    in bleach the fight a group of people win then fight another group of people then another then another it just gets boring.
    in naruto every thing has something to do with something

14. mr snow

naruto is mostly fillers which are mostly boring but bleach is never boring in my opinion. *going to kill self for saying believe it*

15. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

I don't know how many times this is posted already, but heck with it; One Piece pwns them both. :D
    It is so much better in every aspect of story telling, only thing that maybe is behind naruto and bleach is the drawings, and that depends a lot on persons taste. OP drawings aren't bad, it just the style Oda chooses to use. And I love the originality in his style ^^

About Naruto vs. Bleach, even 'till end of 1st saga, after that, Naruto owns in story, Bleach in characters and other drwaing things..

16. lancelot64

lancelot64 Member

17. mr snow

i sort of agree with riksa90 one piece is good but i still think bleach is better: 1st Bleach 2nd one piece 3rd naruto

18. chaospker98

chaospker98 New Member

I'd have to go with Bleach. I've seen all of the Naruto eps, most of the Shippuden eps and I'm always w8ing for the next bleach sub to come out. I've noticed that in Naruto for the fights they stand there talking for like a whole episode. However in Bleach, they get down to the point and start fighting! Just think about it real life wise, Scenario: You're in a fight, you stand there staring at the other guy (LOTS OF DRAMA) does he wait for you? NO! He'd beat you to a pulp! *end scenario. So Bleach has more action and Naruto has more drama. That's why I went with Bleach

19. SoulChain

SoulChain Member

I think that both of the are good animes but if I had to choose I will choose Bleach. Bleach is more grown up in my opinion while Naruto/Shippuuden is pretty teenage years

Bleach if i had to choose

20. mr snow

the naruto games r booooorrrrrriiiiiing