1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach or Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, Apr 28, 2008.

?

Bleach or Naruto

1. Bleach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kumakuro

kumakuro New Member

Ahem....
    I think Naruto is better than Bleach in anime... But if you asked manga, Bleach is number one!

2. dark.faerie

dark.faerie Well-Known Member

hmm...
    well i like both, but if i had to choose between the two, I'd have to go with Bleach.

The only thing i hate about it, is that the first 5 minutes of each episode is explaining what happened in the last episode (when you've watched at least 20 episodes in a row, that gets annoying, lol)

3. arthur z

arthur z New Member

Hmm... Bleach is better ;D . I think Naruto become popular just because everyone like Japanese Ninja.

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Both. Although, I still like Naruto better. The characters are more lovable. In terms of cool, its Bleach.

5. crazymagic

crazymagic New Member

Bleach = Naruto

They are both entertaining at the same levels.

Also, new episodes come out every week(depending on the subber; holidays, College test, etc.)

So in my opinion, i watch both of them every week and they are both pretty good.

6. hahahahaha

YES!!! Both are great.

7. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

stfu! bleach is better even though i watch both. blech is way funnier and the action is great though i hate the fillers aseveryone does.

8. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

the bleach games pwn naruto aswell

9. neosarcs

neosarcs Member

Naruto has tons of episodes but most of them are annoying fillers and drag it on. Naruto also gets boring 130 episodes in.
    Bleach has a better storyline and also has more relatable characters. The fights in Bleach are also a lot more epic than the ones in Naruto

10. vincent_val3ntine

vincent_val3ntine Active Member

Bleach Is better than Naruto!

11. Tubenz

Tubenz Member

Theres tons of better anime than these two, but if I would have to choose between them, I would go with Bleach, beacause its deeper and targeted to older audience.

12. mizakiwa

mizakiwa New Member

I like both, but Naruto has a lot of weird fillers.
    They're both interesting!

13. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Sailor Moon is better then both of them, but i like bleech better then naruto....

14. MrManga

MrManga New Member

I think Naruto is better. I agree the Anime is aimed at kids but the original manga contains much more adult content!

15. Artifactor

Artifactor Member

well, bleach is better since it has a storyline that last throughout the entire series, but naruto right now is just irreverent filler and needs to get to shippuudden in US anime

16. Necri

Necri Active Member

I gave up watching Bleach so i then moved onto Naruto, still addicted to it hehe.

17. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

viz is streaming naruto shippuden to the us in January on naruto.com, no news on what they are doing with the dubbed version thou

18. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

bleach or me.. o dont like naruto... becaise of the damn fillers

19. crispy_chaney

crispy_chaney New Member

hiya :)
    i would have to most definitely say bleach, i dont know why but naruto never really appealed to me. though i think the animation style has taken a hammering recently the story has finally picked back up again :)

20. hahahahaha