1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach or Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, Apr 28, 2008.

?

Bleach or Naruto

1. Bleach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. iceredaph32

iceredaph32 Well-Known Member

I like bleach better because I can follow through its story better but as for Naruto I really cant follow the story

2. Khadafi

Khadafi New Member

Bleach is way cooler the Naruto : ;D

3. holaitsme

holaitsme Member

I am against most shonen anime's but if i had to choose i would choose bleach.

none.

seriously if you guys think these are the best animes then *facepalm*

4. gundamwing

gundamwing New Member

my point of view is naruto have alot of filler and this filler spoil the anime

bleach filler is better that naruto. i like both

suggest watch D'gray Man this anime is not bad

5. Animashura

Animashura New Member

i would suggest naruto.
    story line is great. but i prefer the manga than the anime though. i enjoy reading every chapter and the maker never fail to suprise me when a new facts about the character is unveiled...

i think thats all about it
    never read or watch bleach anime series. but i've the watch OVA once... not interesting IMHO :-\

6. chaoskaizer

chaoskaizer Member

I like bleach period.

7. tiklu

tiklu Well-Known Member

Bleach... I don't even mind to watch naruto... I think I'm gonna end watching bleach either... but still I'll maybe continue reading it.

8. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

anand its SO OBVIOUS youd pick naruto as you have minato as an avatar
    and naruto is way better than bleach

current top 3 mangas
    1 naruto

2 bleach

3 one piece(my fave)

9. frozzen2206

frozzen2206 New Member

Of course BLEACH is better..........and NARUTO is not bad either, my little brother like to watch NARUTO and I like to watch BLEACH........so my opinion is little kids like NARUTO more because its more easier to understand than BLEACH because BLEACH have more complicated stories.........but BLEACH is the best!!!!!!

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Actually no blacksun23, I used to like Bleach a lot better, until I got into Shippuuden. Also, blacksun23, if you were here on the Forums longer ago, I had Ichigo Hollow as my avatar and a Ichigo signature made by Almo.

11. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

yeah, But you really did choose Naruto

12. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I like them both. But for me Naruto is the best. The characters are really deep and interesting. Its nice to learn more about their past, and see them grow and develop. Bleach doesn't seem to capture that concept as well. On the other hand I do not agree with Naruto consisting of smaller filler arcs. True there are A LOT of fillers and most are very boring, but the story in itself is one large arc. Bleach is awesome but personally I prefer Naruto, especially Shippuuden. I don't think its "for kids" per se, but rather anyone can enjoy it and has a little bit of everything for everyone. And a fantastic story to boot.

13. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Ah, I remember. I always got ready to shout at you for breaking a rule or two if I saw that image. ::)

14. anandjones

Aye? It broke rules? Explicit images?

15. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(any one who read my post probably knew that allredy)
    was that what that face/skull was?

16. anandjones

Yes, Hollow Ichigo.

17. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

i think i like naruto better... but the fact that hes chasing sasuke to far extent is like close to being inlove to sasuke... its a little gayish i think... and i think its obsessively scary...

but... bleach also has a nice story... and id like to find out what kind of captain ichigo's father is...

18. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

I used to be a big fan of bleach...but then there was too much fillers and i was getting bored of no progress being made. So i stopped watching it...

I never actually watched naruto either...

Bleach

19. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

so how could you compare bleach to naruto if you havent seen it yet?

20. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

it all depends on what your in the mood for, if you want anime with ninjas, tailed demons and some of the best fight scenes iv seen in anime than pick naruto ;D