1. This forum is in read-only mode.

BLEACH FANS

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Ichigo Tenshou, Apr 27, 2008.

1. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

So its the arc next to the Hueco Mundo arc

2. neoxman

neoxman Member

Yep, even if it is filler and comes in at a retarded time.

3. clyffe28

So when will this new arc be aired?

4. neoxman

neoxman Member

It's already being aired and is currently 3 episodes into it.

5. clyffe28

Well, The hueco mundo arc is the latest in my place, we are a little bit late :-\

6. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

That's a shocker oh wait that always happenes :D

Thank god I dropped the anime... another filler jeez

7. chaoslordsokar

chaoslordsokar Well-Known Member

the filler story is running now isnt it, could you tell me what episode is the latest so far? I've watched till Ep168 but havent seen a new filler storyline yet, Could you guys point me in the right direction as to where I can find the new episodes.

8. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Im still at 160... better start waching again. But thers one thing I do want to know... does Nel stay with Ichigo or stays in hueco mundo when their done?

9. chaoslordsokar

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but Nel does get left behind, hope she makes an appearence later in the series though, it would be really cool

10. trung1019

trung1019 Active Member

and how do u no? they didnt even finish the arc yet ichigo is still with nel and orihime

11. Renji217

Sweet... i still have to cach up though... hay is there an eng. sub for the 2nd movie yet.

12. chaoslordsokar

Tough luck Renji, I didn't even know there had been a movie for Bleach made. Could you post some info about the first movie please. Yeah and another thing thats been bothering me for a long time, but for now we can only speculate as to whats up with the Vizard, The Arrancar are really badass dudes, and we know their general goals and objectives, But what do we know about the Vizard. Post your thoughts on were you see the Vizard going.

13. Renji217

The first movie is called Memories of Nobody (I think) and its before (or after (or in between)) the Bounto Arc. look for it in youtube. they have an eng. sub for it.

14. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

vaizards were former captains/lieuts of the shingami that got their ass kicked *turned to hollows and back* and judging by how shinji could easily see through aizen's tricks I guess vaizards will be the key to defeating the arrancars :p though I find it kinda weird that hollow ichigo took on the whole vaizard gauntlet and was winning XD which made the vaizards look weak

Shinji was the 5th Division captain before Aizen
    The Bratty girl was under Urahara as her lieut
    etc etc

The explanation of the vaizard story is on going right now through the manga in "flashback" chapters

15. clyffe28

I thought the vaizards took it easy on the hollow ichigo and take note they didnt have their mask on when they fought with him

16. chaoslordsokar

That just means the Vaizard are much more powerful than we give them credit for, But really, whose side are they on, or are they end of the world bringers like the bount. And thinking back on it, clyffe28 is right about the masks, so that means that ichigo isnt in full control of his hollow yet, because he ran out of the training sessions, maybe shinji still had more to teach Ichigo. Thats probably where the power difference shows.

17. clyffe28

How many episodes will the filler arc have? does anyone know?

18. chaoslordsokar

My best guess would be 30 to 40 episodes like the bount story. however that is just speculation. there is also the possibility that this might not be a filler at all. like why would the last surving heir to the fourth noble house run to earth, even though her life is in danger by a rebel faction of her leadership. that can not be the only reason. maybe the manga has more to tell us. sla03rs talk to us dude.

19. clyffe28

I think her 2 minions took her to the living world to escape from the assasins that wants to kill her and they lived next to the house of Ichigo so that Ichigo could protect them.........thats what I understand so far

20. chaoslordsokar

sure it could be that simple. also think about the timing of the arc, putting it up immediately after ichigo beats grimmjow really kills the flow. but like i said we do not know really.