1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Biggest transfer flops

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jackblaze, Dec 28, 2008.

1. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Defoe is a flip-flopper, first he wants to play for Pompey, now he's back with Tottenham. I really think he wants to play under Redknapp. But my thoughts are that he should have stayed because he had Kranjcar(sp?) and Crouch, who are both fairly decent players. But if a manager makes you happy, go for it.

2. jackblaze

jackblaze Well-Known Member

That what happens to many players when managers leave they want o follow the manager that brought you

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Well Defoe has played under Harry for West Ham and Portsmouth so they know each other fairly well. Defoe is a good player but the true reason he left Spurs in the first place was because with Keane, Berbatov and Bent (I think Mido was still there too), he would rarely get a game and when he did, he just failed to impress. So he went searching for first team football. I doubt Roman P. would get sold. He is a terrific player. Campbell will go back to Man U, especially seeing as Tevez's future is in doubt now. If Harry can indeed sign Kranjcar that would be amazing. He is such a great player, and combined with his Croatian mate Modric, they will make a great partnership in midfield.

Also I highly doubt that Ramos would go to Spurs of all teams to sign players. I don't think they have the quality that Real Madrid demands.

4. jackblaze

Ramos HAS announced to buy the players i listed

5. grimsim1

If he buys Lennon that will be huge fail.

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Then he's even less intelligent than I had imagined...

7. jackblaze

He is going make Real Madrid a awful side with his signing potentialy ending there football carrers
    Rafael van der Vaart is one the skillest players i have ever seen but real madrid are killing his career bringing him on in the 90th minute and so forth.
    Becham should have taken a loan to another club that he will get reagular football ac milan have two many players he is the the 3rd free kick taker.
    1-ronaldinho
    2-Kaka
    3-Becham
    and in his first match he played for 45 mins

8. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Beckham is much better at dead balls than Ronaldinho...
    And Kaka isn't great at all

9. jackblaze

Thats the whole point Ac milan is taking Beckham for an idiot

10. smiler

smiler Member

i dont think Keane is a flop i just dont think he is played enough
    he had some good goals but yes he has missed some sitter so has Dimitar Berbatov
    probably more but cos he playes for liverpool he get the finger pointed at him

11. jackblaze

Look at the current stats of the too and you will see who is better currently.
    I think keane has played 20 matches and scored 7 while berba has played 17 and scored 11
    not certain though

12. noah-kuijpers

noah-kuijpers New Member

13. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

so what do you think noah??

Tony Warner-Hull

John Paintsil-Fulham

Robert Huth-Middlesbrough

Titus Bramble-Wigan

Fabrice Muamba-Bolton

14. grimsim1

Well, looks like Keane has left Liverpool and made his way to Spurs again. Interesting to see how Quaresma fares in England with Chelsea and Arshavin, should his deal go through at Arsenal. I think N'Zogbia is a fantastic signing for Wigan. He is a great young player.