1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Subject In School

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karl202623, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

Oh,Sorry,I'm Just New Here.

2. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Biology, I really suck with it.
    Oh, and Math.
    I mostly get 3/10 with Maths

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Math and science. (And computers if that counts as a real subject.)

Overall average last quarter was somewhere between 96 and 97. My worst subjects are ELA (English Language Arts) and Foreign Language (Spanish). In fact, I dislike both my ELA and Spanish teachers and the latest entry from my reading log was from a month ago. Since we are supposed to read 5 books a month, my reading log is only filled up to the November or December section. And half of those I just lied about reading.

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

My best subject in school was sleeping.

Everything else was okay too although I didn't have a particular subject I excelled at since I slept all the time(I always got high marks on the tests though, go figure.)

5. ultra

ultra Guest

that's too broad of an answer. if you were in k-6 then it's fine but if you're not then no.

science [all] and foreign language was hard. math, history and gym were easier.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Sex Ed Science, Literature and Classical Studies are my best subjects

7. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Nobody like history? hmmm... wonders what kind of teaching method teachers are using now?

History is my best friend in college, but in highschool, i mostly joined the math club to be good in math, and that was a wrong club, you need to be already good in math before joining math club...

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

History is fun, but to be skilled in history is too easy

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I never liked my country's own history as most of it was 300 years of oppression that to this day still lingers on.

10. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

well, 333 years is hard to stop and forget... hmmm, but without it, it can alter the way we are now, like we will still be like the igorots and aetas which are tribal, and we wont have a united, centralized government...

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

There were actually centralized governance or kingdomship to be more precise even before the colonizers came here, a proof of it is the Barangay system we still follow to this day. Before the Spaniards came to the country, there were well established kingdoms all over the Archipelago that were ruled by a type of monarchy, however when the western colonizers arrived they destroyed all traces of these kingdoms of which only an extremely small remnant remains, mostly those on the Island of Julu & the records of the grand kingdoms that once was at the heart of what now is known as Pangasinan.

12. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Strangely, my best subject in school is
    Latin >_>
    and closely after that is Maths
    why the hell do I get better grades in a dead language than in something as easy as 1,2,3?

13. sweettbliss

sweettbliss New Member

During high school, my specialty was learning foreign languages. As of right now, I'm actually loving cultural anthropology/archaeology - it's pretty interesting :)

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Computer Studies I bet. Just basic assignments and whatnot, but I call it a "free period". I usually just play flash games or do other subjects' homework, or sleep and listen to music. And yes, I sit in the corner with my friends where no one can see what you're doing :p

15. syx

syx Active Member

chemistry..

don't know why..

just happen, these things..

16. Karl202623

LOL,Sex Ed..=))))
    Post Merge: [time]1245142367[/time]
    Haha,Sleeping,What The Hell.s
    Post Merge: [time]1245138814[/time]
    Well,I'm Interested In History,But My Grades Weren't as High As My Math.
    Post Merge: [time]1245135851[/time]
    Personally,I Liked The History Very Much.:D

17. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Well,I looove all the subject in my school except French,I don't understand a thing.

18. Karl202623

Oh,Haha.I've Went To France,And I Don't Understand A thing They say Except For Merci And Merci Boku.=)))

19. KaiserSensei

KaiserSensei Well-Known Member

Mines either Website Design or Photography, im pretty much excelling in photography, my portfolio is awesome.

20. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Hmm.. World History was really fun.

Filipino is the worst. I can't even make a complete filipino sentence :|

also @ Kaiser: Let me see your portfolio.