1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best PC Game of All Time! Tell Your Story! willing to Listen!

Discussion in 'PC' started by idiot_game_freak, Jul 7, 2009.

1. workernetGB

workernetGB Member

The best PC game is really difficult to choose but the game that I loved for a long time and still playing is Claw a platform for windows of the ages of DX6 when games where simple and nice, btw is also challengin game.
    [​IMG]
    Masterpiece!

2. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Diablo 2 or Rome: Total War..

3. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

the elder scrolls : morrowind would have to be my pick just because you can beat the game and still play like it never happened there's 100s of hours of gameplay though the main story have been beaten in under 15 minutes ( check youtube if you dont believe me) its got 1,000s of mods for it including graphic and texture updates cant go wrong with this one.. honestly i bet ive made over 50 characters in this game and beat the crap outta it and still love the game too bad oblivion was just eye candy with a few extra bonuses like the skill system

a close 2nd place would have to be Freelancer it hasnt died yet and its basically like "sid meier's pirates" but in space and you can totally LAN it up with a friend(s) and go nuts it also has some really epic mods and people still are working on them. you wont be disappointed with his game...

4. buz321

buz321 Member

Spore series ::)

5. 1up shroom

1up shroom Member

tf2 beats MW2 anydat
    oh and tf2 gets FREE Updates regularly like new game modes more unlocks and new maps

6. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Starcraft 2 & TF2. Just my favorites.

7. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

If it comes to an epic Storyline I would say "Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic" (including Part Two). The Kind of Story that you are getting totally addictive from, you know? Like a good Book. But also: "Heroes of Might & Magic" and "Die Siedler" (I guess it`s called "The Settlers" outside our Country ;)). Games you can play for weeks and weeks and....

8. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

Oh yes! KotOR 1 & 2 were great! Not a whole lot of replayability though. I tried playing them through again just a couple of months ago, and I just couldn't get into it like I once did.

I've never been huge on PC gaming, so I'm afraid I can't really contribute to the discussion much.