1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Nintendo DS Games - Read First

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mekusho, Jan 25, 2008.

1. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Good thing this tread is still alife :)
    GTA Chinatown is awesome.

2. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

gta=crap

romulation.net=awesome

final fantasy also awesome

3. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Ever thought of an FF CC with FFTA2 jobs?

That *yawn* would be so awesome.

4. rsfury

rsfury Member

I love the 2 FF:CC games, I played them both from start to finish with my 9 year old bro multiplayer (I'm 16) . I really liked Echoes of time, finally a multiplayer mode with a story. Now I'm waiting for ragnarock online DS and Maplestory DS to come out in Dutch or English.

5. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

*yawn* bakugan

6. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

that would be near impossible to create in the DS, i think. or it could happen, but it'll probably eat up a lot of space, like Suikoden Tierkreis (256 MB, WOW!)

7. aaronursais

aaronursais New Member

i like
    Grand Theft Auto : Chinatown wars

8. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Errr... I don't get Doki Doki Majou Shinpan, I've been playing for 2 hours and still NO touching the girls?!!? What am I doing wrong?

9. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

My Good Man, Prototype isn't DS. Unless you know something I don't which would instantly make you my favourite person in the world. Looks awesome. So glad I'm getting a new pc before it comes out.

10. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

1. Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney - great game, liked checking out the evidance in 3D and all, good story, and much humor.
    2. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller - this came as a suprise, I thought it would be boring, but the strategy of it just sucked me right in, great game imo, shame SD is so huge, would have liked to play that as well.
    3. Digimon World - Dusk - I liked it more then Pokemon because the monsters just look way better imo, plus it was something new getting the top of the line monsters requires some serious work, I did not however like the restrictions that ware placed on the singleplayer.
    4. Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker - awsome game, I'm not a fan of 3D, personaly I'd rather they keep it to PC and next gen's but I quite liked this game.
    5. Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift - I didn't actually finish it as of yet, but it's a great game, a bit annoying at times however...
    6. The World Ends With You - fun, unique gameplay, kind of depressing at times though.
    7. Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia - a lovely suprise, I didn't care for the first one much, but this one is quite briliant.
    8. Broken Sword Shadow Of The Templars The Directors Cut - adventure, a great game, funny at times, the puzzles are logical, the story is fun, good game.

That's it I think...

What is Doki Doki Majou Shinpan btw? o_O

11. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Some perverted game where you have to touch witches
    yeah it's perfect for HasepTOD

12. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

A bishojo game on a DS? -_-
    Well it was only a matter of time I suppose, there's quite a few porting projects going on as well, from old PC98 system to DS.
    To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing Necronomicon on ds, that's a great adventure game, scariest game I ever played, those tombs ware just messed up *shudder*

13. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

New super mario bros.
    Metroid Prime Hunters
    Phantom Hourglass
    GTA Chinatown Wars
    Pokemon Platinum
    Ninja Gaiden
    Brothers In Arms

14. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

for anyone waiting for gundam 00 im sure if its comming in english but i downloaded it in japanese (i dont speak it) the menus are easy enought to understand and the gameplay is brilliant but i dont know is up in the story so if you cant wait to play it i adive you do what i did.

15. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

Any and all SRW games, the castlevania games.. and pokemon platinum. (me and my friend making poffins is first class yaoi joke material)

16. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Ninja Gaiden
    Pokemon Platinum
    Avalon Code
    Kirby Super Star Ultra
    Super Robot series

17. devourblade

devourblade Member

hey, is Spirit Caller even better than Yu-Gi-Oh!'s other NDS titles?

I really WISH Monster Rancher DS would come out in English. been waiting forr the longest time. :(

18. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Soma Bringer is just incredible - currently my favourite DS game, without question. The English patch means nobody should miss out on this game, regardless of whether you can read Japanese or not. Other than that, there's Chinatown Wars... Which is, to be frank, what GTA4 should have been all along.

19. yudevon

yudevon New Member

My Top 10 Games:
    10.Pokemon Platinum(surprising eh?)
    9. Legend of Zelda the Phantom Hourglass(classic Zelda with cool gameplay.)
    8. Mario Kart DS( more like Kart Ownage DS)
    7. NEW Super Mario Bros.(flashy remake of the ever loved classic.)
    6. The World Ends with You(Kingdom Hearts meets modern Japan.)
    5. Chrono Trigger(compelling gameplay, took me longer than the SNES version.)
    4. Rhythm Heaven( really bouncy..and catchy tunes.)
    3. Grand Theft Auto- Chinatown Wars(it's GTA. 'nuff said.)
    2. Phoenix Wight Series(Capcom's own masterpiece, great court action.)
    1. Dragon Quest V(Square Enix's masterpiece,over a hundred hours on gameplay and more minigame goodies, great graphics.)

I'm an RPG fan, but I also enjoyed:
    Big Bang Mini(fireworks galore!)
    Elite Beat Agents(ooohh..catchy..)
    Cooking Mama(looks can be deceiving!)

20. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Finally, someone else who said Soma Bringer.
    It's still kinda hard to understand even with the translation patch...