1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Nintendo DS Games - Read First

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mekusho, Jan 25, 2008.

1. wolfshark

wolfshark Active Member

civ is gonna be so sick i have wasted hours playing that game :eek: i am playing assassins creed currently i loved Zelda but it was kind of short.. cant wait for an ocarina of time port to nDS.. phoenix wright series has an awesome story.. Mario cart is a must have.. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games is fun skeet shooting is awesome..

2. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

Hmm... i would say the top 3 for me are

Luminous Arc
    Pokemon Diamond
    The Pheonix Wright Series

3. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Dementuim the Ward is a very impressive title on the DS, that one's a must have. Trauma Center was one of the first DS titles I played before DS emulators where almost perfect, another must have :D

4. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Re: Best Nintendo DS games.

Well i hate all Sims games. they are boring to me plus my male character cannot cook. he burns all the food and makes a house fire :(

NDS Games in Order of favourites -

**Fire Emblem** (When & if it comes out for DS)
    **Maple Story**
    **Final Fantasy - Ring of Fate**
    **Luminous Arc**
    **Pokemon Pearl**
    **Advance Wars - Days of Ruin**
    **Mario Kart DS**
    Metroid Prime Hunters
    **Megaman ZX Advent**
    Children Of Mana
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat

Wii Games in Order of favourites -

**Smash Brothers Brawl**
    **Resident Evil 4 - Wii Edition**
    **Fire Emblem** (When & If it comes out)

Note - "**" indicate that that game is a MUST HAVE!! in other words if you see a "**" around a game. you must at least try it because it it so Good

Thats about it for now

5. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Re: Best Nintendo DS games.

I don't know how many times I answered on that question but I'll say it again, It is coming out, it already came out in Korea and it's coming out in the 2nd quarter of 2008.

6. germinator

germinator New Member

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is a cool game. Phantom Hourglass is awesome, as is Pokemon and Mario Kart

7. wwfcdude

wwfcdude Guest

Well all Zelda are good, the digimon series like digimon world was pretty good. i would say in order ( for me anyways) My top 5;

Pheonix Wright
    Digimon world ds/dawn
    worms open warfare 2
    Harvest moon
    Zelda phantom hourglass
    and others lol

8. J A C O B

J A C O B Well-Known Member

Call of dutys prety mean and so is
    metroid prime hunters ;D ;D

9. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

One of my new favorites is Crytal Chronicles.
    NOTE: this game is experiencing problems on the R4 and M3. After roughly 10 minutes of playing it will display a "Thank You for playing" screen. Hopefully a firmware update will come out fixing this.

10. CloudBoy101

Does anyone know if it does that on a Emulator like IdeaS or NO$GBA? I don't want to get into the game only to find out that I can't play through it :p

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It'll probably still display the message whether or not it's being played on an emulator. But it would be good if someone could try it.

12. CloudBoy101

Yeah, I'll probably download it just to test it out, I'll let everyone know in a bit.

13. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

14. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

My Fav's are:
    1. Fire Emblem DS (still going to be released, but it's announced... that's enough for me to give it the nr.1 position :d
    2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (the problem's fixed; check the patch in my sig...
    3. Final Fantasy III
    4. Brothers in Arms
    5. Call of Duty 4 (multiplayer)

15. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Mysterious Dungeons are must try, and about that maplestory DS, how come it hasn't been dumped yet? According to a previous poster's comment, and what is the japanese name for pokemon mystery dungeon 2?

16. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Anyone knows bangai o sprits ?

[​IMG]

17. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

I have to mention the cult favorite, the Harvest Moon series. :)
    The concept is silly, but it's an extremely addicting game.

18. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

What's silly about it ?
    Work hard....make money....use money to woo a woman....marry her and continue to work so you can keep her happy....

Harvest Moon = Life

19. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

Well I do love it, but explaining it to anyone else who hasn't played it has a weird effect. They don't seem to think they're like a game like that. :/

20. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Fire Emblem DS when it comes out. At the moment though, it would be Planet Puzzle League. :)