1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Nintendo DS Games - Read First

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mekusho, Jan 25, 2008.

1. padawon1234

padawon1234 Active Member

Animal crossing is fun when you get your save file on the PC and modify it with like all the possible pricey items, then drop them all over the ground on your game, then go online with some random dude and let him come in your world and he like what the heck?

Metroid prime hunters is also fun with cheats LOL. Best game on the DS in my opinion. It was one of my first games too. Had to go get an action replay to try out the good ole cheats online and bust some noob up too lol. It's plenty fun without cheats, but once you beat the game and get bored of it, cheats are like the cherry on top.

Chrono Trigger is a good game; good story line, fun gameplay (if you like FF IV and that type of fighting, this one is for you!)

Super mario 64 was another one of my first NDS games, and it's really good. It's like the old super mario 64, but has more stars muahahaha. Plus it has multiplayer, no online though, but it's a good game too.

Squad Command 40,000 is good strategy.

Mortal Kombat is always fun to play with friends, and you can play online with it too ^.^

Castlevania games on the DS are fun. Go kill stuff that is supposed to already be dead and shtuff.

I really wish they had STARCRAFT. I've been waiting for portable starcraft like forever lol. Maybe I just need a laptop. I heard there was a NDS version of Starcraft in development by some homebrewers, but they were shut down by Blizzard. Darn you blizzard! Great games but: why.....My dream was smashed to itty bitty pieces...... T.T (cries)

2. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

ya what they got finished of starlite looked great, too bad the project got shut down. at this point i would kill somebody for a really good ds rts game like starcraft or any of the age of games. atow is by far the best of the genre for ds commercial or homebrew but it is still lacking. but as far as games that have been done right for the ds i would have to say mario kart wins with mario 64 and nsmb tieing for second. between the improved graphics and physics from the 64 version the awsome wifi play and the thirty two levels mario kart ds took what was good about all the previous mk games and made it better. mkds has proven to be the must have game for the ds for gamers of all ages. most games i really like i play through to finish and never pick it up again and mkds is only one of maybe five exceptions to this for me.

3. 133

133 Member

Sup I'm the new kid.
    newnewnewnewnew.
    I'm really enjoying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon at the moment, I got Blue team and Explorers of Time and Darkness. They're all epic, I hope someone buys them after reading this.
    If anyone wants me to actually go into detail just ask :]

4. fireman432

fireman432 New Member

sup guies, iv been out of the loop for a wile now and i was wondering...
    did u ever find a way to get Chrono Trigger working? last i remembr it used to stop working at the time travl bit...

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

It depends on the flash cart you have there is a Anti-Piracy cheat to use. You must update your cheat.dat file. Once you do that, you can select it before you play and it bypasses the problem.

6. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

if you like rhythm games like me i would recommend daigasso band bro. 2, ouendan 1 and 2, rhythm tengoku, and taiko 1 and 2

it's all in japanese but it's really simple to understand how to play the game! (^_^) i wish u'll check it out!!

7. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

I am going to get killed but...Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship ...Its a bordom killer

Metal Slug 7 is brillant

8. bleh_asura

bleh_asura Well-Known Member

i love all rpg game ;D
    even it's so hard to playing it

9. 133

133 Member

Metal slug 7 is epically hard though

I'm stuck on stage 3 hahaa

10. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Gah i hate metal slug games and those of that sort (shooter platform).

11. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

they ruined my dream too T_T i mean starcraft + portable = awesome!!! D:D::D:D:D

12. padawon1234

padawon1234 Active Member

Check this place out: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

Get the updated cheats for your flash cart, then activate the piracy cheat thingy. Worked for me.

13. Barathrum

Ahh i love starcraft. Anyone wanna fastest again me on b.net? pm me.

14. Reanne

Reanne New Member

so they have maple in nds?

15. Barathrum

16. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

It's being worked on, I'm keeping a good eye on it.

17. tunguyen1094

tunguyen1094 New Member

the world ends with you is the best game ever
    vote for it

18. piggyman

piggyman Well-Known Member

I can't wait for Pokemon Platinum, WarioWare Made In Ore ( make your own games!) and Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars (real)!

19. white_sky

white_sky New Member

20. ericling

ericling Member

I also waiting for Pokemon Platinum and Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars!
    But i hope that Grand Theft Auto Chinatown War's graphic will be good as pokemon.