1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best NFL teams

Discussion in 'Sports' started by str8ayds, May 21, 2008.

1. Stardan

Stardan Active Member

GOOO EAGLES E-A-G-L-E-S

2. khimbar2

khimbar2 New Member

bears and ravens

3. F77

F77 Active Member

Eagles all the way! 8)

4. DaGabester

DaGabester Member

Also, any1 see the falcons game? for once i was actually rooting for bush

5. NdsGamingFreak

NdsGamingFreak Well-Known Member

Vancouver CANUCKS!

6. xiahouan

xiahouan New Member

That Team isn't even apart of the NFL... Well Isn't this supposed to be a topic about the best NFL teams? Well I guess I'll step in because I'm a huge GridIron fan. My favorite Team would of course be the New york Jets, although they are bad every year which pisses me off because some years they have a good team and aren't supposed to lose certain games, but that's besides the point. I think when you look around the NFL and you see the dynasties that were built you can definitely debate on who was the best.

Of course we have to start off with the 72 Miami Dolphins who went undefeated that season, the only team in history to do so. How can you go wrong with a defense who recorded two shout out and the next three games outscored their opponents 105 to 16. Then you've got other teams like the Pittsburgh Steelers of 79, the Chicago Bears of 85, Of course the 49ers of 89, the 92 Cowboys, the 98 Broncos, the 07 Patriots. These teams were elite for their time periods. One would wonder if we could take all the greatest teams from their era and put them all in one season who would win.

7. terrywuzhere

terrywuzhere Member

Cowboys Americas team! Sad part is you either love the cowboys or you hate them there isn't any middle ground