1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best mobile phone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Girate, Jul 21, 2009.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

um, i dont mean to be discriminating and racist but, your a briton, right? isnt the 6131 a bit small for your hands and your ear to mouth length? cause my uncle had the same phone and he's asian and gave it to my grandmother. its very small, right?

but its also good. applications not used and the only thing my grandma did with that is for calling. she had trouble with the texting part cause she said its keypad is small...

also, my mother game me that 7110, but the slide was detached and well, the repair cost more than a new phone..

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I'm a small Briton. While the phone is fairly small, I wouldn't say its the smallest I've seen. Although I wasn't initially keen on the idea of getting a flip phone (guess which bit of them breaks first), I do quite like it now I have it.

3. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

I have a Nokia 5200 but the Iphone is the best!

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

iphone is seriously a mediocre phone.

5. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

ah, sorry. i was imagining those tourist i saw at the airport. they were britons and there were like tall maybe pass 5'10-6 plus... and whoah, their hands are like basketball stars one.

well, i think a flip one is better than the slides, but i would still prefer bar-type. my motorola's flex cable always breaks and cost more money, it sucks but it was free when i got it. but it looks like i'm still paying for it.

6. Betsie

Betsie Member

has any 1 got an Lg Cookie?

7. KaiserSensei

KaiserSensei Well-Known Member

LG KS360, its cheap and it has a full qwerty keyboard, can't go wrong