1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best exorcise

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hanghanghang, Apr 17, 2008.

?

Best exorcise

1. swimming

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. running

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. playing basketball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol must be a Kiwi thing cause I go swimming pissed all the time, as do a lot of other people. Usually at the beach though, not in a pool. But I guess thats worse lol.

As far as weights id ask Winterriese about his routine, cause damn that boy is buff.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You know what Winterr looks like? I want to get a bit more muscle, but I can't at the moment.

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

yeah ive seen small photos, though im sure he could lift a car with one arm....

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

depends on the car :p

5. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

6. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention the diet. Prolly the most important thing about training.

7. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

8. hanghanghang

hanghanghang Well-Known Member

lol wintereisse seems pro..lol gotta lose my fat >=o

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

No its for the wii! You use the remote and the nunchuck to do chearleader moves.

10. KiraSTRiKE

KiraSTRiKE Well-Known Member

11. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

the best exorcise is walking, it doesnt take much energy and it doesnt give you musle pain.

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Yeah, but it's not the get buff quick way like these guys want it to be...

I'm stuck with running with some weights on my feet, and boxing with weights on my wrists

Push ups, sit ups, and I just want to maintain my weight >.>

and I can go swimming anytime I want....except when it's sunny... Sunburn=bad

13. ultragunner

ultragunner Member

I swim & play basketball regularly at our subdivision. Swimming to me is the best exercise. ;D

14. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

lifting a car, depends on the car.

european cars are WAY lighter than cars in America.
    I'd be surprised if he could lift my '93 corvette.
    sadly most of the weight is the 5.7 L V8, and not so much anything else.

european cars are only about 1000-1500 lbs. max and not 3500 or 4000 or 5000 or 600000000000000000000000000000.

good luck lifting all of the trucks that are around here. At any regular bowling alley, the truck to car ratio is 8:1.
    hopefully that will change with gas prices, because I hate heavy cars/trucks/SUVs in general.

15. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

16. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I play basketball almost every week ... that keeps me fit.

17. pan2thada

pan2thada New Member

run cross country... play ultimate frisbee

that's all you need

18. marcy

marcy Guest

I ride by bike 40 kilometers (26 miles) a day, so I got immense strong legs, related to the rest of my body

19. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Basketball is the best exorcise. Reson being is that with basketball you need -

*Fitness
    *Body Strenth (Upper & Lower)
    *Agilty
    *Speed
    *Mobilty
    And others that i cannot be botherd to type down.

All of those are Increased giving you a Mass Workout without you even relizing it becuase your having too much fun actully playing the sport.

Swimming is good for you becuase it works Your Agilty like a Bit** and then your strenth and Upper and Lower Body Strenth but thats about it. it doesnt do your speed (Exept moving your arms in a faster Zero motion & your legs).

Basketball has more things that will work a body than running and Swimming so Basketball is a Choice for Mass Exorcise or Weight loss

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

speed is related to strength and stamina, both of which are improved by swimming.