1. This forum is in read-only mode.

best DS wfc games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by a03dugga, Oct 15, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah never mind guys! I just downloaded Custom Robo Arena yesterday, and I was playing it like crazy. Sort of reminds me of Medabots (if anyone ever heard of it : Also search up Medabot games for the GBA. The gameplay for that and Custom Robo Arena are so alike *except for maybe the battling)

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Custom Robo is so fun, because you can counter anything as long as you have the right parts.

3. DragonQuester

Exactly. I was wondering, what is the point of polishing your robots parts though? If you dont, will it get damaged or something?

4. Barathrum

yes, they will get worse

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

They just cant perform that well but I always like batteling with dirty robots. Anyway, I disagree with anyone who mentioned metroid prime as a good wfc game. It was a good wfc game until hackers began infesting it. Trust me, 80% of the time you will encounter a hacker if not two in a game

6. Barathrum

People over exaggerate on hackers in metroid. Yes there are some once in a while, but not like every single game. The last ten games I've been too were hacker free. I play local idk if asain people hack or not but local is pretty clean actually.

7. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I dont exaggerate, the reason i stopped playing is because nearly everygame i played had a hacker in it, or... if you are winning there are also those who disconnect and leave the game, making you lose any hunter points you would collect

8. DragonQuester

well i tried nintendo wifi connection but nothing happened. No one goes on WFC anymore...

9. Barathrum

Nintendo wifi sucks, the friend codes suck, everything about it sucks. Mabye that is why people don't play it anymore. They should make a way to talk or type to your opponents... It's kinda boring playing with REAL people on call of duty and not being able to contact them to make a strategy or anything... and both havve to add friends codes to actually be friends...

10. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

FYI: I just confirmed that C.O.R.E. will NOT offer WiFi on their initial release - download play only (i.e., up to four people can 'share' with one game card).

11. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Will Phantasy Star Zero be the answer to our prayers for a ORPG on DS or not? Because this site hosts the (J) version and I'm sure there's a translation team out there. There's online play, and pictochat in the online play, so I guess me and a few friends could fumble with the controls until we got them down.

12. DragonQuester

kind of like using a Bluetooth device for a PS3...

13. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

no one seems to play grid and some other wifi games... that sucks.

we should make a list of seemingly dead wifi games as well as make notes of activity on the popular ones.

doesn't nintendo have a wifi website and does it track this type of thing?

14. DragonQuester

i guess most people are playing other games now... thats what sucks, i wish that people still played on wifi for most games...

the game that has the most people on wifi and is PRETTY old is .... Mario Kart, but gay hackers piss me off so i stopped playing...

As well as Mortal Kombat 3

15. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

big blue explosion at beginning of race? possibly freezes your ds?

i had that happen. not sure if the cyclo's AR codes work in WFC or not. and i believe AR, the real one, won't work in multi on Pokemon DS, of course that's a friend code only game. needs to be because of safety with communication among players and pedophiles.

same with the other games that allow communication, no matter what their rating, children will play them and can be preyed upon.

16. Barathrum

Yes, there are way too many hackers on this game. I used to play a lot but stopped because hackers with 99999 wins and unlimited shells.

17. diegoo_duudee

diegoo_duudee Member

lmaoo is it possible to play adhoc on wifi though?

through some online service?

18. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

Bomberman 2 (e)
    Jump! Ultimate stars
    Pokemon but you need friend codes.
    Space invaders extreme
    Call of duty world at war
    YGO

The more commonly played ones are hacker infested, but still fun.
    Mario kart, Metroid and star fox to name a few..

19. pk stijnie

pk stijnie Member

people still play star fox?
    cuz when i was on it nobody showed up i searched 15 minutes o_O

20. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

Probably not lately.

Used to be overcrowded. Made it to rank A and just quit.