1. This forum is in read-only mode.

best ds game you've never heard of

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by tantimongoose, Jan 10, 2011.

1. kostya

kostya Member

A game so obscure that it does not have its own Wikipedia page: Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past

It is a pretty fun adventure/mystery game. Not that hard, but pretty fun. It has a bit of a dark sense of humor at times, but is mostly just private detective mystery.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

LOL I heard you capture them and hole them up in your pocket all day, then use them to fight against their will.

3. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

And, get this, the cost for healing the pets is free! What kind of company would risk bankruptcy?

4. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Dunno if this is any obscure...But I think there was this game with the main character that looks like an ugly-fied Link and you gotta collect rupees or something. It was fun for awhile to me.

And there was this other game where you played as a kid on an island or something and you can choose to kill the civilians or the baddies while you progressed with the adventure(?)

Gosh, I really can't remember them names. It was quite awhile back tho.

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I think that's part of their free healthcare system, though I'm not sure what kind of government they have... I mean, what kind of government condones dogfights and keeping wild animals as pets? And there's so much crime that nobody does a thing about!

Those games sound familiar. Was the second Rainbow Island Revolution?

6. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land?

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's definitely the game they're thinking of.

Actually, Henry Hatsworth is a mix of action side-scroller and Tetris Attack.

8. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

GTA on the DS

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

But you can't see the expressions on the peoples' faces when you pull them out of their car and drive off with their kids in the back seat. I like seeing my car stealing victims suffer.

10. tantimongoose

tantimongoose Well-Known Member

hmm as a mother i find your comments disturbing - note to self to check parental controls on this site ............. lol

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You obviously have so much more to learn.

12. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

The Breath of Fire and Armored Core series are both pretty good.