1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bejeweled Twist

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by twilight24, Jan 28, 2010.

1. It doesn't work on R4i Gold when I run it... it says, "[Rom loading failed] load rom errcode=-4 Please reset system." Is there a fix for it? I reset my DSi 3 times, and it still doesn't work... Does anyone here know an answer for this BESIDES "update your firmware" or "update kernel"?

2. gyroscape

gyroscape New Member

All who are having problems, check the website of your flashcart manufacturer for firmware updates that have posted in the last week. Most will fix your problem. I am running R4 Revolution SDHC with update to latest kernel, R4i v2.6c. Those of you running R4 clones, get your kernel update here: http://www.r4rts.cn/
    This game now works perfectly since I applied the update.

3. Aw, whatever! I'll just go try to update the FIRMWARE because I have the latest kernel...

4. triofpwr

triofpwr Member

I've been having trouble with the game. It goes straight to a white screen. I have and EDGE card with firmware 1.7 which I believe is the latest is there a patch for the game to work on the EDGE card? If so can somebody put it up or help me with the problem thank you.

5. macav

macav Member

iv updated my r4 games still dosent work so is the patch out yet ?

6. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I don't think this game will be patched, it is being fixed on most cards with firmware updates

7. macav

macav Member

so thats me screwed then im not going to get the game?
    Post Merge: [time]1265718694[/time]
    how can i update dsi without destroying my dstt game card?

8. soxenme

soxenme New Member

I have the latest firmware for my R4i card but the game does not work - I get the "load rom errcode=-4" error and told to reset system.....I sure would like a fix for this! Thanks.

9. jules14me

jules14me New Member

I have same card andd get the same error.

10. keroromega

keroromega New Member

can someone help me
    i have a cyclods and whenever i download a patched file for this game i cant save in it
    does anyone know how to fix this

11. saiyanx2321

saiyanx2321 New Member

Hello all I tried the to load this game on the new R4 kernel v1.24 and just get a white screen anyone know how to fix this?

I have the original R4 revolution.

Thank you for your time and help in advance. :)

12. xdegenerte

xdegenerte New Member

Some people have claimed that the game works with R4's if you change the firmware to one called "Wood R4". A guy on youtube showed it was working for him, but I was unable to get Wood R4 to work on my R4ultra card. But maybe some of you others with other R4 cards might be able to get it to work.