1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bejeweled Twist - load rom errcode=-8

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Loo44, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Loo44

Loo44 Active Member

Looneylion has posted on a similar thread:

This game does not work on most flashcarts at this point. You must wait for firmware updates.

So .... we await further instructions lol

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Well at least we can play it on the no$gba 2.6a emulator for now!

Better then nothink

3. LaurenDuh2

LaurenDuh2 New Member

I don't think this game will work atall :(
    If it does use dsi enhanced features.. will there be firmware which can use these features in the game or is it pretty much impossible?
    Thanks btw, I thought I was the only one with this problem, the people on the comments for it game's seemed to be working fine.
    xD

4. thingeling

thingeling Member

For everyone using M3DS real: I've just downloaded firmware version 4.7e and Bejeweled twist is now working!

5. timbizcut

timbizcut Well-Known Member

People, just be patient, the fixes will come. Also, to those people saying the dump is no good or that it is a DSi enhanced game and thats why it won't work, you are plain wrong. Rayman Raving Rabbids works fine on my R4 using the latest version of YSmenu.

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I mostly get Errorcode 4. You are using the latest version, right? I'm going to inform the team of it if thats true.

7. Graeme.hill

Graeme.hill New Member

Wont work on cyclo ds either have updated to latest firmware just white screen

8. yoshi2889

The R4(i) Upgrade team's technicans are working at the problem.

9. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

works on my Cyclo, firmware 1.57b1

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Some firmware updates can be found hear

http://loda.jp/dsm/

11. triofpwr

triofpwr Member

The game doesn't work for me and I have the edge card firmware 1.7 which i believe is the latest
    Post Merge: [time]1265608369[/time]
    the screen appears white and doesn't load not sure if i'm typing this in the right board for this game

12. worthy

worthy Member

Is it this R4 team here http://www.r4li.com/ and if so will they be working on an upgrade for the original R4 aswell?

13. v27pig

v27pig Well-Known Member

we will either have to wait for the gods to come up with a fix or shock horror dare i say it....buy the orginal when its out...lol

14. worthy

worthy Member

Will it be getting a physical shop release over here in the UK as I can't find anything on the original copy being released over and the only thing i've found that is selling it is Pop Caps website.

15. Loo44

Loo44 Active Member

- yes, it's true - I do get errorcode four (4) - and it comes out as an 8 on the screen! lol x

16. yoshi2889

That error occured me once. After calibrating the screen it was solved, on my DSi.
    No, the R4i team at http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/. You could inform the card of yours since I don't have expirience with the team nor the card.
    It could be handy if we can read that all.

17. ybom

ybom Well-Known Member

Any word from nDSTT team?

18. Myballz1

Myballz1 New Member

I'm getting an error code that says "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the Nintendo DS Game Card." I have the Acekard 2i... =*( I was so anxious to play this game too. Anyone else having this problem?
    Post Merge: [time]1275628747[/time]
    I'm getting an error code that says "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the Nintendo DS Game Card." I have the Acekard 2i... =*( I was so anxious to play this game too. Anyone else having this problem?

19. yoshi2889

The game now works on YSMenu/TTMenu with this:
    http://filetrip.net/f11690-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-141.html

And the latest kernel of the R4(i) SDHC Upgrade card now plays this game.

20. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Works fine on Acekard 2, ensure you are using AKAIO and not the official firmware.