1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Being banned from places?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Well, knowing you, if it was the same with FF 4 Hero's of Light or whatever, it isn't weird that you're banned.
    And if you want a game so badly, buy it ;)
    But you're just banned for some time, so try to search for another computer or use your mobile.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

:( It's a username perma-ban.

And hey, I didn't do anything. Just because I'm a highly-agitated person when I post on these forums, doesn't mean I deserve to be banned.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If it's disrupted to the forum community (which it is!), it's a perfect example of a reason to be banned.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I just had a good laugh when you posted that it was GBAtemp, i assumed it was some sort of no name forum, turns out it's not. What were your warnings for

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Oh? Well I act the same on all forums, but that's the only one that's taken great offense to it, out of all of the forums I go on. Even the ones that have NAZI RULES (like, if you even complain or mention something bad about a mod, you're IP perma-banned) don't ban me, and I have broken tons of rules on those already.

@sylar1000: Nothing was ever said about my warn percentage and I never got one email about being banned, so I don't know.

6. TirithRR

We have taken offense to your posting styles, Seph has even posted a rant telling you to straighten up or get out. But like I said, it usually takes a lot for me to suggest a ban, and you did lighten up after Seph put you in your place. But I wouldn't be as lenient if you kept going after your warnings.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Who's Seph? I don't remember anyone ranting at me. o.o

8. TirithRR

Seph is the owner and administrator of this website.

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

o.o I am SO uninformed. Also, I've got a horrible memory, so I won't even remember this thread by tomorrow.

10. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

REALLY!?!?

11. TirithRR

Alright, gone on enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.