1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Because it's in bad form to begin with "because"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dekodin, May 2, 2012.

1. dekodin

dekodin New Member

Hello everyone,

I found myself on this forum in the midst of rekindling a dying love affair with the PSone (a system that I only recently managed to emulate on an aging Mac, so happy about that) and trying to find a copy of Star Ocean - The Second Story, I was really only too happy to sign up and get started on the downloads. For that, I end this bit with a thank you.

I have no real console to work with at home, so I make do with emulating older systems, and the PSone is where I grew up, I'd like to think. Granted, a lot of the games I played when I first got mine didn't really make sense (but had my eyeballs rolling around in their sockets) I figured I would get back into the swing of things and get into the whole slew of RPGs that were making the rounds at the time.

In the real world, I'm struggling to get a degree and make something of myself :)

So, again, in the spirit of having found a treasure trove and a group of like-minded individuals who are willing to share, I say Cheers and glad to be here.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Welcome to our forum!

4. I-Fatman

I-Fatman Well-Known Member

Hai! Welcome to our great forum.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomUlation.
    Enjoy your time here and have fun.