1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Battle of Giants: Dragons Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rogue_Ninja, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Same here, tried both Firmwares and i get the same problem.
    Quite frustrating since the opening has such promise.
    And i just wonder.... if CycloDS won't play it... then what precisely would be a "Proper Flash Cart"?
    I Would like your input on what YOU think is a "Proper" one... seriously... tell me... i.. want... to.... laugh at you.

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

It could be anti-piracy, as what the guy you quoted said.

3. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Yeah SuperCard DS-One gets the same issue as everyone else seems to have after the opening video with the bottom screen being all fuzzy/static looking and not being able to do anything. I guess it is POSSIBLE that it could be anti-piracy related, but I don't know enough about the game to really judge.

4. sweeper

sweeper Active Member

so whe have to wait????
    Post Merge: [time]1254325123[/time]
    dldino patch doesnt work either any others idea's i can test??i have ttsd to but its on every card so far with the fuzzy screen....

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

TTDS Official Kernel 1.17 doesn't work either. Is there any patch out?

6. Sythian

No patch that I am aware of yet, and considering how I'd never even heard of the game prior to it's release I doubt there are many people in a hurry to get this one patched. Everyone's too busy finishing off their kingdom hearts and Mario and Luigi 3 to bother trying to patch this one yet. I'd say just wait, it's not a huge loss at all

7. Tazgirl18992

Tazgirl18992 Member

I'm geting the same problem, with my fully updated Edge card, so it's definatly an anti piracy. Is there a us version that might not have the antipiracy or has a patch?

8. jjws

jjws New Member

i have one problem whit this one:
    my li'll brother has the newest r4 whit the newest kernel (1.26) and it doesn't even work there so it has nothing to do about proper cards.

plz someone give a link!

9. pk95

pk95 Well-Known Member

look in the other post about the game. i found a post about normmatt (one of the main coders for akaio) and he said that he fixed it on akaio and that there were 81 piracy checks. it might take a long time for a patch to come out. if normmatt shares his cracks then maybe it will fix it for everyone

10. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

yah actually it is a bad dump. All of your flashcards dont work and also mine. im using the EDGE card and we tried most of the cards and it doesnt work, means something is wrong with the game

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's not the ROM that is the problem, it's your device.

12. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

wat about urs. dos it work? go and try it out. it doesnt work for any1 else

13. Sythian

Yeah Anandjones to be honest, I don't think it's a bad dump at all, but I don't think it's necessarily the device either. I'm inclined to believe it's anti-piracy checking simply due to the way the error works and how a vast majority of people seem to be having the issue on completely different devices. Either way, I'm not fussed, I'll wait till there is either a fix or SuperCard updates their firmware again so it should be fixed.

14. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=24023.msg381297#msg381297

Read^

the anti-piracy is real

15. Sythian

Well there we go, that's interesting. Gonna take a little while, hopefully it will be worth the wait anyway.

16. tsukakun

tsukakun Member

Saying your flashcard is the problem is beyond a joke. this is obviously anti piracy or a bad dump (which i doubt however) its not the flashcards as everyone has tried and had the same problem! And it works on some emulators. All i want to know is, will anyone bother to patch this or should i just buy the game?

17. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

The outcry for this game is a lot larger than people expected so i believe there will be a patch or fix of some sort before too long.

18. Bimmers

Bimmers New Member

I got a little solution that might work: Try downloading YS menu, then just put it on your card without deleting anything. Hope I helped :D

19. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

Doesn't work on Cyclo either, GBATemp said it was anti-piracy as well, and Bimmer, I believe I read somewhere that YS menu, whatever that is, does not work either. The outcry is probably because it was a new game that not many could play; they want to try it ASAP. It's like taunting kids with candy, keeping it just out of their reach. Metaphor may be a tad inaccurate, but you get the idea.

Don't believe a patch would come out though, someone who said they bought it apparently didn't think too much of it...

20. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Come on guys, there are 81 ap's there's no way they gonna make a patch.