1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS - AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I hope one thing! That this will never be released in Europe

2. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

just delete your save. how hard is it?

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

We won't be discussing it here if everyone don't mind with having to start from zero
    all the time. Try playing a game for hours and each time you have to start from zero,
    and not able to continue from where you had left it. How annoyed will you be? ::)

Ha...ha... I hardly think there ever will be. We're too old to be learning ABC anyway. :p

4. romsrule99

i havent even started the game yet, so im not really annoyed.

and i have a habit of keeping daily backups of my saves

5. Prectorian

So you have not even played the game?! Right.....now I know why you made that earlier remark.
    For this particular game, your habit won't do you any good. The save file will not be re-usable once you re-set/re-load the rom. The Save File AP issue for this game not yet been cracked.

6. romsrule99

i have played now and i can re-load my save fine. so what's the issue? you need some definite proof or something?

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

It dose not mention as the saving has bean fixed by woodR4 v1.30, Only the rom has bean fixed

Maybe the save may work on certin microSD chips, who knows

8. Prectorian

Well, if your save file could be re-use after re-set/re-boot (switch off - on your console) on Wood v.1.30 or YSMENU v.6.59. Then congratulation you're indeed very lucky. I can't re-use the save file after re-booting the console as it will show as corrupted save file; happen on clean rom and patched rom. Maybe others will be as lucky as you or as misfortunate as me. No, I don't require any proof from you, thanks for the offer. I hardly want to play the game anyway.

9. romsrule99

lucky? i dont see why im lucky for using wood 1.30. everyone that has it should be able to play it.

rom has been fixed = working rom = save works = fixed fully

10. Prectorian

I was curious as to why you got it working while I can't get it working on mine for days since the v.1.30 was released. I spent the last few hours trying to figure it out by messing around my wood's rpg folder. And turn out. In order to get the game rom and save file to work as you had claim to be fully fixed. Is by going into the globalsetting.ini - switch the softreset = 0 to 1 and deleting the exsisting wood r4.sav in order to make a new wood r4.sav. You are absolutely right, its been fully fixed. But then again, I don't intend to play this game.

11. Jhon 591

Thant's it I'm going to Re Download the ROM and give it a throwout check on WoorR4 v1.30 with a R4 original
    Post Merge: [time]1306678821[/time]
    I wonder if just the .sav files alone may work ...
    Post Merge: [time]1306680844[/time]
    @ Everyone I can confirm that it dose save now using woodr4 v.130 :) !, Many thanks basher11 for bringing this to ower attantion!

(NOTE) it's a 64kb save

12. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

umm... any word on dstwo then??

13. Jhon 591

Unless YWG give away on the offsets/code used to fix the game save, Im sorry no as of yet.

14. Devilkid32176

dang well, i will try to set it to 64kb save file and see what happens

15. Jhon 591

With woodr4 i think they added a 64kb save in there firmware to work with the game, normal saves are just 512kb for every ROM

16. mudro33

mudro33 Member

Ehhhhhhm, I just thought something, does the game save on the Bluetooth Keyboard?
    Maybe every Keyboard has a sort of `special ID` or something...

17. Devilkid32176

well, i tried but that didnt work, hopefully someone can fix the game for DSTwo XD

18. Jhon 591

Woodr4 did not have any setting to set, It was just added to the firmware that fixed the ROM, Also they is no solution for also cards like DSTT/YSMenu , DSTwo ext

19. Prectorian

20. Jhon 591

Be nice if alot of games had a keybord XD!, but as a one off no