1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS - AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

@M.AzaryPika3172:

no offense but that doesnt help on what we are trying to fix >_>
    umm... what does this code do anyway?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Looks like a modifier for an emulator maybe...

3. Devilkid32176

well, i thats what i thought, but i think this is for a clean version of the game

4. Jhon 591

Yes just enables the game to run clean vr AR cheats

AR codes work in reverse

But we are more intrested in a Save fix XD!

5. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

That codes is only used to bypass wireless OR bluetooth keyboard issue on emulator OR any flashcarts (clean ROM only).

6. Devilkid32176

yep, thanks M.Azarypika3172 for that but we are looking into the save issue with the patched version

7. Jhon 591

Yep this is the case, I'm that Bord i will Re-Download anther copy and try again, I deleted the last one XD

They is somethink in most ROM's text starting that can tell you the save type and size

EDIT: Er nope Nintendo +2
    Post Merge: [time]1304363223[/time]
    This dose also make the ROM loaded with a Clean ROM vr Cheat + bypass wireless OR bluetooth keyboard

8. Devilkid32176

hmm... havent heard anything on this game, did it fall through the cracks of the floor cause of the AP?

got my copy of the game in the mail and from what i can tell this rom without the keyboard should be able to run without it, so why is this rom dependent on it??

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Probably because of AP

10. Devilkid32176

thats the same thought i had, i would love to get this fix for a friend of mine since they have been bugging the hell out of me

11. Devilkid32176

Wow, i thought my mind was slipping when i didnt see this up in the front pages, im surprised this hasnt been worked on since i last posted here

is the AP for this game that bad?

12. mudro33

mudro33 Member

Well, I think it could be fixed, but almost no one is trying to fix it -.-, probably the error is: If [hash check A] = [defined value] returns false, setflag "Save Data?

I think this could be fixed...

13. Jhon 591

I wish you the best if you can!

14. Devilkid32176

same here, since i did a clean dump of the game testing it out and it wont boot without the wireless keyboard patch, but with the original game you can play the game without it so im trying to figure that one out, currently the big N has really thrown a wrench in this game >__>

15. mudro33

mudro33 Member

Well....
    Actually I cant, but I think (because its a game for Japanese kids to learn a little bit english) no one is interested in this game to fix (for example: Rudolph (AP patches..., but I think you all knew that already XD))
    I patched Pokemon Black for R4I SDHC on my own but I think I cant let let this one work...

16. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

wood firmware 1.30 fixes this completely.

17. Jhon 591

Time to encrypt are decrypt the firmware...

EDIT: Then again tryed it and no gamecode to find

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Tested it before on wood v.1.30:
    Patched version : Save File Error (cannot load past the title screen)
    Clean version : Load OK but when re-start it will show Save File Error and tell you to reset the game
    So no, both Wood and YSMENU still face the same issue with this particular game. Not able to create or reuse the save file. The AP is too difficult to overcome.

19. Jhon 591

Cheers prectorian, This confirms it.

I don't believe it's Impossible, Just no one can be bothard, This type is beyond me to figure out

It's not a big game basically

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

That's right, its a game for 3 years old to learn ABC, which most of us don't even feel like playing. :p