1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Discussion in 'Sports' started by meganova, Aug 4, 2009.

?

Which team will make a breakthrough to the top 4?

1. Tottenham!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, Manchester City of course!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It will be Aston Villa..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ... Liverpool still have their chance... I believe in them!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other teams will make a surprise!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. poor arsenal lol first vs man utd than again chelsea now against liverpool,i call that bad luck.

2. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

I dont think they will lose to Liverpool.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

well you can talk about man utd, chelsea etc all you want but Hull city are the best team in the premiership :p :p :p

4. liverpool won 3 of the last 5 matches and it got a draw on two of them,arsenal on the other hand lost 3 of the last 5 matches 1 draw and 1 win,Arsenal will have to go for a win but they had 2 tough matches theyre physically worn out and liverpool is more relaxed,this will be a tough one.
    Post Merge: [time]1265838049[/time]
    well arsenal won 1-0 to be honest i expected a draw from this match,manchester got a draw i also expected a draw here villa park is on tough place,im expecting a draw from chelsea but theyre losing atm,everton has caused chelsea alot of troubles this season.

edit: chelsea lost :-(,well atleast man utd didnt win so were still No1 at the table :)

5. Meramex

Meramex Well-Known Member

Okay, i think its time i re-evaluated United chances of winning this year.

[Villa 2-0 Chelsea]
    [Villa 1-1 10 man United]

And to make it clear to you guys with low IQ's(A.K.A Liverpool Fans) being only 1-point away from Chelsea, i think its pretty clear who's gonna win the title this year.

[SAHA 2-1 Chelsea]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Why did we ever let him go!!!!

6. To make it clear to you guys with high iq(aka man utd fans) actually it was villa 2-1 chelsea and dont get ahead of yourself chelsea always had troubles with villa and everton and yes its pretty clear who's gonna win the title this year,that would be Chelsea.

7. Meramex

Meramex Well-Known Member

They still lost. And next week we'll show you guys how to correctly dispatch everton...I always get this wrong. Next week we'll show Beardy Becks what he lost when he left us and then we'll teach you guys a lesson.

8. we will teach you a lesson when we beat you at old traford ;).

9. OMG YOU DESTROYED EVERTON!!!!
    haha 5 stars for Everton from a chelsea fan :D

10. msg2009

nice to see chelsea get beat title is wide open
    well done wayne bridge, good game
    john terry is a nob, did right to not shake his hand

11. chelsea lost and i was expecting this kind of result:(,Hilario sucks,plus we didnt have some important players :(

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

The problem are, both goalkeeper and defenders.

13. markie

markie Well-Known Member

Everton is doing good i see, i always folowing our dutch players.
    John Heitinga doing it pretty good. ^_^

14. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

why is this thread about four clubs now? stop focusing on those four and talk about the real topic, the Barclays Premier League.

15. msg2009

Hull city have finally sacked Phil Brown, good riddance!
    no away win in over a year, changing players and tactics every game no matter how they perform, falling out with all the players. he was way out of his depth in the top division.
    Hope they bring in somebody quick for that bit of inspiration to get a couple of wins to keep us up

16. tottenham vs chelsea this will be a tough match :)

17. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

and Tottenham won ;)

18. lil_azn_a55a5in

lil_azn_a55a5in Well-Known Member

i hate real madrid they suck all they ever do is go arnd n buy superstars they never try develop and nurture young players like arsenal and man utd! man utd r weaker this season without ronaldo n tevez...

19. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

They try, but only a few.

20. lol wigan 3-2 arsenal, chelsea maybe lost 3-1 to wigan but........... damn to lose a lead of 2 goals in the last ten minutes :eek:, its going to be a furios battle till the end between chelsea and man utd ARSENAL ARE OUT!!!