1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ban the person above you

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Loonylion, May 2, 2007.

1. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

Bannef for having too less homework!

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Banned for not having an avatar!

3. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned for being offline while I am here!

4. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

Banned for being a princess that is little.

5. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned for not being original!
    I hear that all the time! :p

6. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Banned because you dont like me!!!

7. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned because you think that!
    Why shouldn't I?

8. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Banned because you lie!!!

9. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned cuz you said I lied!
    Why should I lie to you?

10. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Banned Because you dont understand!!!(you really want to take it out here?)

11. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned for not explaining( hell yeah! I, LP, will never evaaaa back offf! ( I think) )

12. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Banned because i'm moving this to spam thread!!!

13. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned cuz your still haven't explained it!

14. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Banned because you are one heck of a fighter!!!
    (even sephiroth in Kingdom hearts 2 wasnt this tough!!!!)

15. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned for still not answering T^T

16. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

Original? You should read some of my earlier "Banned" posts.

Banned because you walked into a shop one day looking for a bottle of Coca-Cola and when you had successfully purchased the bottle, you accidentally tripped and dropped it. The bottle of Coke rolled down the street, where it was then hit by a golfer golfing in the middle of street. The golfer, realizing the horrible horrible mistake, dropped to his knees and began to weep for having hit a bottle of Coke, while you proceeded to run after the flying bottle. The bottle landed into the open backpack of a Jamaican man, who had his eyes closed and was humming to the music he was listening to with his headphones. Surprised, he looked around to see what had happened, and saw you, running after him. Coincidentally, you happened to be wearing dark blue clothes, and the Jamaican man mistook you for a cop. His natural instincts kicking in, he proceeded to run as fast as he could. Meanwhile, you, realizing you'd never catch up to him on foot, punched a nearby man with a bike in the face and proceeded to take and ride the bike, chasing after the Jamaican man and your bottle of Coca-Cola. The Jamaican man, who was actually an international criminal, ran into a real police blockade, and was subsequently tackled by five homosexual police officers. The bottle rolled out of his backpack, where an observant police officer picked it up. He began to open it, planning to drink it, when you crashed the bike directly into him. You, having jumped off the bike in the nick of time, tried to grab the bottle of Coca-Cola that was flying in mid-air when a pelican swooped down and caught it in it's mouth. You dropped back down, with nothing. The police officer who you crashed the bike into was about to arrest you when he made eye contact with you, thus instantly learning of your plight. Understanding, he began to open fire on the pelican. Fortunately, one bullet hit the pelican in the head, instantly killing it. It fell and hit the ground with a splat. You checked it's corpse, and successfully acquired your bottle once again. When you opened it, you failed to realize that the bubbles had built up, and so you did the worst thing imaginable - you spilled some.

17. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Banned for calling me cute!!!

18. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned for being cute!

19. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

banned for realising i'm cute!!

20. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Banned for teasing me in spam!